32 members have voted

1. 1. Older or Younger Girls

• Older
    • Younger

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...lol...i'm not starting drama sweetie...but when anyone, male or female, makes it known that they are sending someone their picture and then asks them publically guess my age...i cant see it any other way...perhaps you werent fishing...but i think at your age your wary of what your actions would infer when put on a public messageboard...

...lol...i'm not starting drama sweetie...but when anyone, male or female, makes it known that they are sending someone their picture and then asks them publically guess my age...i cant see it any other way...perhaps you werent fishing...but i think at your age your wary of what your actions would infer when put on a public messageboard...

The board is nothing but drama!! LOL! I never meant for this thread to be turned around to me but since it has I guess I will have to except the consequences. It's all good!! I wasn't really fishing just curious what he thought my age was. I don't know how to post my pic on the board. I'm the worst poster ever that's why I just read!! I stay outta trouble that way too..

you mean lurker, not stalker...it's ok, we need some old bitches posting on here so give it some time and before you know it you'll be a post whore ;)

Post whore, never!! Lurker ok!! I'll jump in from time to time. I prefer to just read, you guys are great.

Goagirl,

what's your deal...are you married, divorced, single, ex-stripper?

Married - No - was with same guy 16yrs - married for 7 of those yrs.

Divorced - yes

Single - yes - just recently got rid of a bad guy after two years. I have no time for liars and cheaters.

ex-stripper - no

been stripping since age 16 and i'm still going strong - no just kidding

i envy u goagirl63!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though u dont party as much....but u have a friend from england....that is truly my idol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes in ibiza this summer....she comes to miami like 4 times a year.......this chick is 41 years old, and looks no older than 30!!!!!!! i guess this lifestyle just makes u look younger!!!!!!!!!!!!this chick can party for weeks without dropping!!!!!!!!!!!!! as i said she is my idol......she came for 3 weeks during wmc this eyar...the week b4...during, and after....and this girl would call me almost everyday that she was still partying and u know when chemicals kick in...how much she appreciated me, and that i was her friend when she was in miami...etc...etc..etc....i wishh i could party like she can...so to u i raise a glass!!!!!!!!!!! u just keep on keepin on!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if u eat box....ur even cooler...at least in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!;) but u seem pretty allright as it is....so just keep on lurkin....whatever makes ur day go by faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well hope to keep knowing that ur reading up on us!!!!!!!!!!!:D