Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So ummm...

emjay

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how is that place...never been but im def curious to check it out.

its popular, but its not really my scene, i think they play cheesy EDM and i dont really like the crowd. there are always exceptions of course....you do meet nice people, but the few times i went i didnt have a good time. lotta fights and people droppin from GHB overdose and shit.i like spots that are more chill and the people are friendlier.

its popular, but its not really my scene, i think they play cheesy EDM and i dont really like the crowd. there are always exceptions of course....you do meet nice people, but the few times i went i didnt have a good time. lotta fights and people droppin from GHB overdose and shit.i like spots that are more chill and the people are friendlier.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

seaside/belmar clubs crack me up.........haven't been there in ages.......

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

seaside/belmar clubs crack me up.........haven't been there in ages.......

dude.....richie rydell isnt bad....hes a good DJ in my opinion, technically and with track selection. its just the peeps that go there......a lil too "frat partyish" for my tastes. i liked it when i was 17 but that shit got old quick.

temps would be an awesome club if they didnt put dark beat on a fucking loop for the whole nite :splat:

dude.....richie rydell isnt bad....hes a good DJ in my opinion, technically and with track selection. its just the peeps that go there......a lil too "frat partyish" for my tastes. i liked it when i was 17 but that shit got old quick.

bingo.....

dark beat

:laugh::laugh: