Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar and PVD@Space Sept 4th

mdamon7278

WHAT!!??...havent seen ya in ages bro...guess i will make a stop at Space for this event....:aright:

Cool...count me in. Got a $300 plane and hotel deal for the weekend! Now to find out about a VIP table at Space...

Cool...count me in. Got a $300 plane and hotel deal for the weekend! Now to find out about a VIP table at Space...

what...ur the creator of this wonderful haven we have here....and none of these c.p.ers offered u room and board!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i hope to party with u when u come down on that weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

OHH SHYTTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG DAVE IN THE HIZZZZOUSEEEEEEEEEE :love:

:bowdown::bowdown:

So do I get to hang in vip with ya since I'm a mod?? ;)

j/k

Hopefully I'll run into you down here like I did at WMC!!!!!!!!!! LOL

xoxo,

Laura aka: Ms.Lolahotass

(Fellow Michigander!!)

what...ur the creator of this wonderful haven we have here....and none of these c.p.ers offered u room and board!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

i hope to party with u when u come down on that weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

No room and board offers and none of these legendary BBQ party invites or pajama party invites either... :(

Jayroc....

Question: I've already observed you talking about "blowing up" a few times.

Not knocking your style but: how old are you? is that what drives you?

Just an observation...not an acussation or a demeaning question....

you're an agent,

and I'm sure you know that not only the clubbers post on this site...

just wanna know where you stand.

:)

digitalphoenix,

by my context of "BLOWIN THE FUCK UP" it is not so much relivant as to what I think you are thinking. I am not a pill popper, not that there is anything wrong with that, and not that i might not occasoinally do it, but my text is more the point that the drug is sadly but truly so not needed if giving the correct set by the dj, that may release... um I dont wanna say "sarritonin" but that incredable euphoric feeling that just comes from the music.

I guess I can see how that may just draw to the conclusion that I could be a little kid, but infact I have lived and breathed the beach for years. Coordinated for a few and no i am not 40, but i am much aware that my company and my actions reflect on the things I may say or do.

The fact is the headlining reason that I am in this buisness, is because I have an amazing respect for the music an the people (both clubbers, club owners, etc., whoever). TRANCE has a terrible name and I hate that. But that is getting off track. I try to touch as many peopel as i can when i say something, those who do already know me (clubbers/whoever you may be), they already know what I am really about. Someday I am sure we will catch up, and when we do you maybe a bit surprized to see me and what i do and why I do things my way. Maybe you already do know me, but i hope that i could have answered your quetion. If not let me know I will try again.

digitalphoenix,

by my context of "BLOWIN THE FUCK UP" it is not so much relivant as to what I think you are thinking. I am not a pill popper, not that there is anything wrong with that, and not that i might not occasoinally do it, but my text is more the point that the drug is sadly but truly so not needed if giving the correct set by the dj, that may release... um I dont wanna say "sarritonin" but that incredable euphoric feeling that just comes from the music.

I guess I can see how that may just draw to the conclusion that I could be a little kid, but infact I have lived and breathed the beach for years. Coordinated for a few and no i am not 40, but i am much aware that my company and my actions reflect on the things I may say or do.

The fact is the headlining reason that I am in this buisness, is because I have an amazing respect for the music an the people (both clubbers, club owners, etc., whoever). TRANCE has a terrible name and I hate that. But that is getting off track. I try to touch as many peopel as i can when i say something, those who do already know me (clubbers/whoever you may be), they already know what I am really about. Someday I am sure we will catch up, and when we do you maybe a bit surprized to see me and what i do and why I do things my way. Maybe you already do know me, but i hope that i could have answered your quetion. If not let me know I will try again.

No I think that about does it. :aright:

Just wanted to give you a chance to clear it up since I almost positive

that everyone that has seen your posts, has rolled their eyes everytime

that phrase comes up.

I respect you & your points of view as an agent & clubber (because you had to be a clubber first in order to get involved the way you are now).

I've bumped into a few people in this business where they have no clue that everyone is watching their actions & get judged automatically.

Next time you have an event and I happen to be droppin' by....

remind me to buy you a beer.

Cheerios! :beer:

No I think that about does it. :aright:

Just wanted to give you a chance to clear it up since I almost positive

that everyone that has seen your posts, has rolled their eyes everytime

that phrase comes up.

I respect you & your points of view as an agent & clubber (because you had to be a clubber first in order to get involved the way you are now).

I've bumped into a few people in this business where they have no clue that everyone is watching their actions & get judged automatically.

Next time you have an event and I happen to be droppin' by....

remind me to buy you a beer.

Cheerios! :beer:

I appreciate that, really I do, and I am glad someone told me what others maybe thinkin that dont know me, for that we can both buy each other a beer! maybe I will see you out this weekend, if not just thanx again.