Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maestro

??

is that the new movies that is not even out yet?

Meastro - a documentary movie by this director...Ramos (forgot his first name) about EDM.

This flick is scheduled to be released later this summer

I've known about this movie forever, but I cant seem to find it anywhere. maybe i wasnt looking hard enough. Does anyone know where I can buy it?

I saw it months ago at the Quad Cineplex on 13th street between 5th and 6th aves......I don't know if it is still playing there , but I know it is coming to DVD around September. Their website is Maestro-documentary . Com

AWESOME movie i serisouly think everyone should watch it. And that crowd

at the opening was intense.

Yo silverbull you were there for opening night???....the crowd was great 'cuz they all were around for Larry and knew everyone and it was the whole BODY AND SOUL CREW.....they actually made the movie more intense and interesting.

I can't wait for Danny Krivit @ Deep on the 18th.

yup i was at the opening night showing th one ater josell ramos did te iterviews. The crowd was jsut so into it singing screaming and even dancing. It was so much fun. I took my on again off again g/f and shes always hated clubs and music that her friends use to take her to (jersey stuff) but couldnt believe how great the 718 sessions party are and the body and soul crowd is. Shes now a fan of deephouse and understands what dancing does to some people. She didnt get why i liked it so much until after maestro.

yup i was at the opening night showing th one ater josell ramos did te iterviews. The crowd was jsut so into it singing screaming and even dancing. It was so much fun. I took my on again off again g/f and shes always hated clubs and music that her friends use to take her to (jersey stuff) but couldnt believe how great the 718 sessions party are and the body and soul crowd is. Shes now a fan of deephouse and understands what dancing does to some people. She didnt get why i liked it so much until after maestro.

I was @ that showing too(sick time) ......this movie will make anyone appreciate real dancing and clubbing.....it's all about having a good time and amazing energy. So you know what people get off your a** and GO SEE MAESTRO!!!!!!!!!!