------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by dr_vanhouten:

Great Caeser's Ghost, this is worse than I thought.

For young ladies that crave attention like yourself, I usually tell them to "love themselves" and then you won't have to seek approval in others.

Just repeat to yourself "I am happy with me, and I don't need others to validate me"

Try it, and perhaps you won't end up a pregant crackhead!

smile.gif

And you wrote the above post because you crave ______????????

Asswipe. Repeat after me, "I'm an asshole, I'm an asshole..."

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

I'm impressed, dearest Kittie ... over 30 responses to a meaningless topic. What power you hold over the men of this board ... all you have to do is talk about your pants and we go mental. Any mechanical difficulties with your bra that we could discuss? Are you even wearing one?

Originally posted by roby:

I'm impressed, dearest Kittie ... over 30 responses to a meaningless topic. What power you hold over the men of this board ... all you have to do is talk about your pants and we go mental. Any mechanical difficulties with your bra that we could discuss? Are you even wearing one?

we respond cuz we know her and like her. is this the first useless topic that has been posted?? there have been tons!! just have fun with it bro.

whats useless to you is fun for others. just cuz you don't see eye to eye on the humor doesn't mean you should berate her or us.

one final thing...her spell worked on you, you responded...peace

-Dee

peace

Whoops .. somebody took my comments the wrong way. I'm not very good at making subtle sarcasm come across on the board, I guess. I just think it's hilarious that on a quiet Friday afternoon we can talk at length about absolutely nothing. I was just trying to find new subject matter. I'm not into cutting people up on this board .. that's for the drama pages!!

Originally posted by nycedee:

we respond cuz we know her and like her. is this the first useless topic that has been posted?? there have been tons!! just have fun with it bro.

Dee, you crackpot... your post is just as useless as mine... you crackpot... you know better than to chastise someone's useless post when every one of mine and yours and roby's is pretty much useless manure...

Write on Roby... and Dee... and me...

I'm useless, wouldn't like to you useless too?

PS. Kitty's posts are never useless... they make you think deep.

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Last long weekend we had over here I was psyched to dance like a mad man, I had my favourite dancing gear on, which included my DKNY capri pants.......went to the bathroom at my friends place and zipper just died tongue.gif

I had to use safety pins in lieu of jthe zipper, absolute nightmare, especially as it was the Sunday nite and I'd been going strong since Saturday nite.......going to the toilet was a mission and a half.....what was amusing was at the start of the nite I was soooo careful that noone could see the safety pins, but 8 hours of dancing l8er I was just doing 'em up any old how cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Hey! How u doin?

Just a few questions.

Whats an IT Recruiter?

What kind of education does that job need.

You see i'm interested in the technology field and trying to find out all i can about the types of jobs it has to offer.

Thanks alot

keanu

------------------

Creativity is the key to success

Originally posted by keanureeves:

Hey! How u doin?

Just a few questions.

Whats an IT Recruiter?

You see i'm interested in the technology field and trying to find out all i can about the types of jobs it has to offer.

Thanks alot

keanu

I'm essentially a pimp for peeps with IT skills, hooking them up with jobs wink.gif .......I've got an IT/Business degree with a Marketing minor, some other people of got Psych type degrees, most people (from my experience) that are in recruitment fall into it and come really diverse backgrounds.....excellent people & communication skills are key attributes.....sales exp is pretty handy too

Hope that helps!

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by keanureeves:

Hey! How u doin?

Just a few questions.

Whats an IT Recruiter?

Thanks alot

keanu

if u like email me some b'ground info about yourself and I can try and point you in the right direction (one of the cool parts about what I do)

cwm12.gif

------------------