Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naughtys B day review

deepspell

I HAD SO MUCH FUN! IT WAS GREAT MEETING ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES!

Met:

Naughtybabe

Solbeam

Innocentbadgrl

Reeni

hotbarbiedoll

(if i left anyone out im sorry im still hammered)

wow......your crew rolls deep VERY NICE :love2:

So on my way to Central i get lost in queens. COMPLETELY PASSED the street. Ended up somewhere up by 80th street. no clue so i had wave down a cop. on my way back down northern blvd. i got the windows open, thumpin some Timo Maas, when some random dude comes and asks me for change. gave him a quarter and continued on my way. Finally found the right street and eventually found central. So i walk in the place (shout out to sammy for the hookup on the list!) and had NO IDEA where to find these girls. but out of the blue, the lovely wendy spots me (good memory ma).

so we are all hanging out, having a great time, when someone starts grabbin my ass. never found out who it was but i had enuff drinks in me to not give a fuck. drank 3 orange goose on the rocks and a corona. Also had a yummy mixed drink that hotbarbiedoll and her man got for me (thanks so much!!). by that point i was pretty sloshed. claudia broke me down on the reggae. i was holding my own for a while but eventually my bad knees got to me and couldnt hack going down so much anymore. The opening DJ was better than scribble (yes he was there). Scribble was trying to be too gangsta when he SHOULD have been spinin some house. i bet the place woulda gone nuts. i shoulda gone up to the booth and pushed him aside but i had no records on me unfortunately.

all in all i had a WONDERFUL time. Nuttin like good drinks and good company!!!! I hope to chill with you lovely ladies again very soon!! you are all awesome. BTW thanks for makin me look hot lol. single dude hanging out with like 5 chics. people must have assumed 1. that im da man or 2. that im the homo of the crew. either way....it was good times! :bounce::pint::love:

Hey Deeeeeeeeeppppppp...It was nice meeting you. You are a sweetie pie :).

I have to admit that I was the one grabbing your ass. It just felt so good :laugh:

Too bad that your knees got the best of you, I could have been there for hours :laugh: but next time you better be ready :grin3:

hehe you caught me on a bad night ;) i'll be ready next time :D

...i woulda noticed that shit to but the ample supply of hotties wouldve balanced the scales...plus i never really let bad music get in the way of me having a good time...its gotta be horrendous for that to happen...pretty rare..

WTF nobody told me about this....I am beging to feel I am not wanted anymore :unhappy::hey:

I HAD SO MUCH FUN! IT WAS GREAT MEETING ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES!

Met:

Naughtybabe

Solbeam

Innocentbadgrl

Reeni

hotbarbiedoll

(if i left anyone out im sorry im still hammered)

wow......your crew rolls deep VERY NICE :love2:

So on my way to Central i get lost in queens. COMPLETELY PASSED the street. Ended up somewhere up by 80th street. no clue so i had wave down a cop. on my way back down northern blvd. i got the windows open, thumpin some Timo Maas, when some random dude comes and asks me for change. gave him a quarter and continued on my way. Finally found the right street and eventually found central. So i walk in the place (shout out to sammy for the hookup on the list!) and had NO IDEA where to find these girls. but out of the blue, the lovely wendy spots me (good memory ma).

so we are all hanging out, having a great time, when someone starts grabbin my ass. never found out who it was but i had enuff drinks in me to not give a fuck. drank 3 orange goose on the rocks and a corona. Also had a yummy mixed drink that hotbarbiedoll and her man got for me (thanks so much!!). by that point i was pretty sloshed. claudia broke me down on the reggae. i was holding my own for a while but eventually my bad knees got to me and couldnt hack going down so much anymore. The opening DJ was better than scribble (yes he was there). Scribble was trying to be too gangsta when he SHOULD have been spinin some house. i bet the place woulda gone nuts. i shoulda gone up to the booth and pushed him aside but i had no records on me unfortunately.

all in all i had a WONDERFUL time. Nuttin like good drinks and good company!!!! I hope to chill with you lovely ladies again very soon!! you are all awesome. BTW thanks for makin me look hot lol. single dude hanging out with like 5 chics. people must have assumed 1. that im da man or 2. that im the homo of the crew. either way....it was good times! :bounce::pint::love:

it was cool bro.....the only thing was that scribble was annoying...... u know me....i cant go anywhere without a critique of the music. but whatever as long as your with fun people you have a good time regardless

:werd::)