Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Bi-sexual Encounters Out There?

danadane420

There is no better feeling than having a third person in your bed with you.

Especially when the 2nd person is not present.

:aright:

You almost sounded like Michael Jackson defending his recent bed sharing incident.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Does Anyone Go Both Ways At Least? Any Action? What Is The Deal? I'm Not Officially Bi-sexual But If She's Hot- Then I'm Down-- I Would Definately Make A Girl My Girlfriend --why Not? We Know How We Like It, So Why Not Reciprocate? Don't You Agree? If I Could Eat Myself Out-i Would Never Leave My House!

Does Anyone Go Both Ways At Least? Any Action? What Is The Deal? I'm Not Officially Bi-sexual But If She's Hot- Then I'm Down-- I Would Definately Make A Girl My Girlfriend --why Not? We Know How We Like It, So Why Not Reciprocate? Don't You Agree? If I Could Eat Myself Out-i Would Never Leave My House!

I agree

that it's disturbing that you need to resort to this to get any action. C'mon, fess up are you and your b/f really that aweful looking?

i am a bisexual female and my boyfriend loves the benefits. There is no better feeling than having a third person in your bed with you. Any females interested in joining???

would you let your boyfriend fuck another girl while you watched????

but doesnt that apply to every other person....wether bi or not?

obviously if the person is hot you'll hit it....

...have you ever looked at a "hot" guy and thought to yourself, "ooooh yea, i wanna piece of that"???...i know i havent...i just dont buy anyone that says sometimes i am and sometimes i'm not...to me it's an insult to true bisexuals...either youre one thing or the other....unless youre in college...

...have you ever looked at a "hot" guy and thought to yourself, "ooooh yea, i wanna piece of that"???...i know i havent...i just dont buy anyone that says sometimes i am and sometimes i'm not...to me it's an insult to true bisexuals as well as homosexuals...either youre one thing or the other....unless youre in college...

nah never looked at a man like that.... :yuck:

totally agree.....you either are bi-sexual or your not. you dont wake up and are like....ok....ill be bisexual today. but you do have to be attracted to the person tho....you wouldnt bang someone if they are not attracted to them...

...have you ever looked at a "hot" guy and thought to yourself, "ooooh yea, i wanna piece of that"???...i know i havent...i just dont buy anyone that says sometimes i am and sometimes i'm not...to me it's an insult to true bisexuals...either youre one thing or the other....unless youre in college...

I disagree. I think you can be attracted to someone of the same sex and not classify yourself as a 'true bisexual'. Case in point - I have only been attracted to very few women, but would never consider dating another woman. I enjoyed the physical aspect, the physical pleasure of being with another woman. I would not call myself a 'true bisexual'

I disagree. I think you can be attracted to someone of the same sex and not classify yourself as a 'true bisexual'. Case in point - I have only been attracted to very few women, but would never consider dating another woman. I enjoyed the physical aspect, the physical pleasure of being with another woman. I would not call myself a 'true bisexual'

spoken like a true bi-sexual :tongue: