Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Bi-sexual Encounters Out There?

danadane420

Thats not my point! :mad:

IMO, a true bisexual would date/be in relationships with both men and women, which I would never ever consider.

I love men. With the woman, it was purely physical pleasure, I never had any 'romantic feelings' involved. Purely physical. Does this make sense?

Thats not my point! :mad:

IMO, a true bisexual would date/be in relationships with both men and women, which I would never ever consider.

I love men. With the woman, it was purely physical pleasure, I never had any 'romantic feelings' involved. Purely physical. Does this make sense?

i was just kiddin :love:

I disagree. I think you can be attracted to someone of the same sex and not classify yourself as a 'true bisexual'. Case in point - I have only been attracted to very few women, but would never consider dating another woman. I enjoyed the physical aspect, the physical pleasure of being with another woman. I would not call myself a 'true bisexual'

finding another woman attractive doesn't make you bi...having sex w/another woman and enjoying it as much as you would w/a guy does.

...you're the way you are cause you're "young"....;)

...seriously, i dont agree with what youre saying...when you break it all down to the foundation, you wouldnt sleep with these women if youre not a bisexual...you may say that they are attractive but not that you attracted to them...if the latter is the case, than i DO propose you are bisexual...i dont see black and white on this one unless its during a developmental/experimental stage or involves chemicals...and even then i could somewhat argue my point...

Does Anyone Go Both Ways At Least? Any Action? What Is The Deal? I'm Not Officially Bi-sexual But If She's Hot- Then I'm Down-- I Would Definately Make A Girl My Girlfriend --why Not? We Know How We Like It, So Why Not Reciprocate? Don't You Agree? If I Could Eat Myself Out-i Would Never Leave My House!

BECAUSE A CHICK DOESN'T HAVE A THROBBING COCK, RIPPLING MUSCLES OR KNOW HOW TO TAKE CHARGE

yes, means you'd hook up with girls, make out with them, and maybe play with them sexuallly, but won't get into a relationship with them ;)

Thanks, more proof that every girl (or at least 75% of them) are somewhat bisexual :laugh:

its always yap bro.........

no action on this thread

exactly....see the other girl is out of gas....if she wasnt married, and was a pretty good lookin girl(not saying shes not...havent seen a pic) she would have been already knee deep in some hot good action!!!!!!!!!!!! the other one i dont know if shes taken or not.....but if shes single and moderatly hot.....the action is all over the place for her to get it here....she just has to know how to go about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D