Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you were ONLY in NYC for THREE days...

fantc

k... if you were only in NYC for three nights -> this Thurs, Fri and Sat... where would you HAVE to go?? I'm coming this weekend [from Cleveland] and want to have the time of my LIFE.

Also, anyone know what veruka's is like? a group of friends and I were invited to Veruka's by the owner - he wants to host a little party or soemthing for us. Is it decent??

And what about Upstairs @ Studio 54?? anyone been there??

thanks!!!

fantc wink.gif

cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

fantcgirl1@yahoo.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Fantc Babe

smile.gif

Thursday if you want some REAL House music to dance to without the drama check out Centro Fly, on 21st between 5th & 6th. Those are the Subliminal record parties.

Fridays -

If you want the BEST dance experience hit up Vinyl for Danny Tenaglia's Be Yourself. If you want to start the night a little more elegant go for a place like Chaos. If you're into lounges check out Sway, 357, and Veruka.

Veruka I used to live above, its a really nice place, great for drinks talking and having fun. If you want to really dance though, hit up a club. Also, Twilo, I believe PVD is there... who's, absolutely, off the marker.

Saturday I'd check out the lounge scene more if you hit up clubs prior to this night, then maybe hit after hours at Sound Factory or Twilo (Junior Vasquez, very Gay, but very fun)

Hope that gives you a *bit* of help.

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

no no no no doubt your soooo right!!!! centro fly forget about cheetah you have to go to centro fly, fridays vinyl without a doubt or twilo, and sat I would go to the soundfactory its really not hard at all. One question how many drugs are you doing to keep you going for all these hours....

Originally posted by transitboy:

no no no no doubt your soooo right!!!! centro fly forget about cheetah you have to go to centro fly, fridays vinyl without a doubt or twilo, and sat I would go to the soundfactory its really not hard at all. One question how many drugs are you doing to keep you going for all these hours....

haha. haven't thought too much bout that last part. I think I'm blessed with this natural drug... energy. Sometimes I think I have entirely too much of it. cwm44.gif But, whatever comes my way... you know how it is. Unfortunately for me availablity in OH is not quite like that of NY. anyhoo... thanks for telling me what clubs to hit...

fantc wink.gif

------------------

fantcgirl1@yahoo.com

Thursday - Centro Fly takes the cake.....great House music from Subliminal.....if you can get in.....strict door at times.

Friday - With everyone......Twilo or Vinyl in that order......PVD or DT.....take your pick....

Saturday - Tough call......if you like bigger crowds and venues....Exit, although I don't recommend it......I'd go to Ohm to start and then Sound Factory late night......

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg

Originally posted by karch:

Since your 19. And not 21 and over.... And you were in the city for only 3 days.. And since your from out of town...

Thursday - Aria

Friday - Exit

Saturday - Tunnel

Actually I'm 22. [i have *19* posts on the board]. But thanks!!

fantc

cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

fantcgirl1@yahoo.com