Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot girls and ugly guys... how does this happen?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I can't figure it... maybe we should all ask flip how it's done.

For the most part I am thinking money could be a big factor.

Very rarely is personality, although sometimes. Very rarely is it because of a large penis, although sometimes.

Women are atracted to money/power. If they guy is rich, has clout, major drug/cocaine connections...............bitch'll be all over that, even if he looks like Ron Jeremy.

Women are dispicable, you won't find a guy hardly ever lower themselves like that. :aright:

Guest gabo
maybe the personality?

I tghought about that too... but cmon... I am talking about a smoking hot chich and a fat, nasty douchebag.

I can't figure it... maybe we should all ask flip how it's done.

:laugh2:

it's usually $.

Women are dispicable, you won't find a guy hardly ever lower themselves like that.

yup 'cause most of them will bone anything that moves for free. :aright:

From experience. I think it's because most good looking guys are players and into themselves. The average guy is more likely to pay attention to the hot girl and if the hot girl is with an average guy the chances of him cheating or running around on her is slim. She doesn't have to worry about her man as much!!! Then they can be :love:

From experience. I think it's because most good looking guys are players and into themselves. The average guy is more likely to pay attention to the hot girl and if the hot girl is with an average guy the chances of him cheating or running around on her is slim. She doesn't have to worry about her man as much!!! Then they can be :love:

right but then she figures this moron wont cheat on me....gets comfortable...then goes behind his back and has her fun, figuring that he will forgive her or he just plain wont find out...

I'm with you on that one but then again that doesn't pretain to shallow

whores... Those just want the looks and if the guy doesn't have them

then its all about their money and power..

yeap, I agree with you!

Guest gabo
hmmmm

Guest gabo
Yeah seriously enough w/Flip and themrs. I don't think he's ugly at all. That's just wrong
ugh ohhh relax. It was a joke! I only said that cause I was talking to him about it earlier

I agree to a point but anyone is capable of cheating...

right but then she figures this moron wont cheat on me....gets comfortable...then goes behind his back and has her fun, figuring that he will forgive her or he just plain wont find out...

He will eventually find out ya always do. Then she's not worth it. If someone is gonna cheat there gonna cheat and they will always be a cheater no matter what,then dump her ass and go find a other hot chick...

That's not true...

..or power/stature , and ofcoarse not all girls are like this , but alot are .

In my opinion im totally fine in those beautiful girls hangin with those guys ......it means one less leech that has the chance to get a grip on me .