Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is in work

whys ur arm in a cast??

I had a cyst removed from my right wrist........they put it in a cast so I wouldnt be able to move it so it could heal properly!!!! I want to take the thing off already and if I get f'd up enough this weekend I probably will!!!!LOL

working till 3 today. Suffering from holiday head though, so am getting absolutley no work done. Don't they know that it is a lost cause to have people come in and work. Your pissed off that you have to come in, so to spite that, you purposely sit there and do nothing. Sorry.. just had to vent that out real quick. Couple more hours to go..... :bounce:

i was scheduled to be off but my stupid ass came in because i had to wait for my mom to get home from work so we can leave for the weekend and she freaken took off... now im driving 4 hrs by myslef ... uh what a bitch

cliff notes plz

working till 3 today. Suffering from holiday head though, so am getting absolutley no work done. Don't they know that it is a lost cause to have people come in and work. Your pissed off that you have to come in, so to spite that, you purposely sit there and do nothing. Sorry.. just had to vent that out real quick. Couple more hours to go..... :bounce:

wtf who is this guy

sucks right?.......half my peeps are down the shore already.....the other half is in traffic.....HAA...serves em right!...

it really sucks... I wish I was home sleeping....

and traffic... thats the last thing I want to sit in today...