Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Music Last nite at Dragonfly

bassboy

The first guy (alex?) held it down real nice, the second DJ was getting a tight groove going by the time I left around 115.

Good party, I really liked the music, although it looked like it had all been downloaded, which as a vinyl DJ I think is going to be the downfall of the scene...

But good party! I'll def be back to this. :pint:

The first guy (alex?) held it down real nice, the second DJ was getting a tight groove going by the time I left around 115.

Good party, I really liked the music, although it looked like it had all been downloaded, which as a vinyl DJ I think is going to be the downfall of the scene...

But good party! I'll def be back to this. :pint:

i think alex haje and rich webb were there last night. i haven;t heard alex spin in quite some time, but some of the other guys from EMC spin in the area on a regular basis.

I think I'm lost. Which way is it to land of sex, money, drugs, and super high quality house and trance music? I think I'm looking for the NY messageboard. Sorry.

ERIC, DANIELLE, are you lost too? Don't you know it gets so much better than dragonfly. :bootysha:

:laugh2::laugh2:

Slim you cocky bitch! You fucking lived down here for like 1/5 or your life and now that you're in Manhattan...... :gang:

LOL, where down here for the next couple months and having a good time, saw Howells on Fri and he was 85% then Tyas dragged us to see Armin Van Buren at Dream which was a pumpin party but I'm not feeling that kind of trance anymore.

The DC is scene is not that bad, there are some kids here that have a good grassroots thing going, alla the party from this thread.

BTW to Mike Hadad if you're on CP, thanks for catching my friend before he completey spilled into the ground outside Buzz, that's a detail I didn't remember till this morning.

Anywho, I spent 1/2 of what I would have in NYC if I went to all this shit there, which is a big plus.