Clubplanet Nightlife Community

C.p Meetup July 23, 2004

deepspell

WHATUP PEEPS!!!

We are having another meetup!!!!!!! Friday July 23rd 2004

@ "Second Nature" lounge. Come one come all........i have set up a CP guestlist. PM me if your a definate and i will put you on the CP list. Please include First and last name. Also if your bringing any guests....please send me their first and last names as well. you will all be COMPED on the CP list IF YOU MAKE IT BEFORE MIDNIGHT. it will be $10 after midnight if you mention "deep spell" at the door.

21 and over

Music will be provided by Deep Spell Productions

My partner DJ Ces and I will be Spinning Hip Hop Until midnight.

After midnight We will be spinning house ALL NIGHT LONG.

SO MAKE SURE YOUR ASSES COME DRESSED TO DANCE!!!!!

show starts at 9pm. I will update any drink specials that we might have. Still trying to work them out.

REMEMBER!!!!!! COME BEFORE MIDNIGHT TO GET COMPED ON THE CP LIST!!!

SEE YOU THERE

:dj:

attachment.php?attachmentid=31723

Second Nature

221 2nd ave (between 13th and 14th street)

NYC

Website

Dude...Ladyshady is gonna be pissed. You told her she was gonna be on the flyer. Is that your sister? If it is, hook me up...I'd love to have a chance get all up in that shit.

well.......i PMed her to IM me so we can talk and she never responded so i guess shes gunna have to wait for next month....i'll be doing this party AND possibly the sullivan room...so she can be on either one.......it will give her more time to come up with a sick photo of her anyways.

and regarding my sister.....you can go ahead and try your luck but i dont think her boyfriend would appreciate that very much...

and regarding my sister.....you can go ahead and try your luck but i dont think her boyfriend would appreciate that very much...

well is that your sister on the flyer? Oh, and I'm definitely gonna try to make it to your party. Hopefully I'll be able to get Monique to take a walk to my car for a few minutes :woah:

well is that your sister on the flyer? Oh, and I'm definitely gonna try to make it to your party. Hopefully I'll be able to get Monique to take a walk to my car for a few minutes :woah:

yes it is........shes part of my promo team.....def come check it out.....she brings all the chics from the modeling agency she works for to my parties. Girl and guy models (for you ladies that are gunna come ;) ). its a sick party with really good drinks, lots of eye candy and bumpin beats.

...ok enough about your sister...party party party....i'm gonna go home after work and take a power nap before heading into the city...no dress code, right cuz i'm gonna get all comfy for dancing...

yeap no dress code. just be neat. comfy dancin clothes kid! t-shirt jeans and kicks are kool

...it's on second ave...look at the flyer at the beginning of this post ya lazy wanker...;)

yea okay i've been squinting at that fuckin' address for 15 minutes before i realized i wasn't wearing my contact lenses....

i'm really a wanker.... :splat:

yea okay i've been squinting at that fuckin' address for 15 minutes before i realized i wasn't wearing my contact lenses....

i'm really a wanker.... :splat:

sorry the flyer is quite blurry...its the black on red...

fixed it just for you my lovely piece of chopped liver :love: