Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DID ANYONE GO TO THE REJECT CONVENTION AT THE LIMELIGHT ON SATURDAY?

I was there for a few hours.. The crowd was pretty bad, Too many thugs.. Robert Hood was off the hook.. One of the best techno sets I have ever heard in my life.. CJ Bolland never showed up, he supposedly missed his flight..

Thanksgiving eve should be good.. Keoki and Jeff Mills..

------------------

Mars aint the kind of place, to raise your kids..

went sat. night.. it was a nassssty crowd, practically NOOOOOOO girls.. i felt like i was in a gay party or something..

the djs were cool tho.. is that new setup on stage permanent? its pretty cool like that..

bugged out when the techno dj went from pounding techno beats to a hip hop song then back to pounding techno.. lol.. who was that dj? the way he did it was very cool..

i guess limelight sat. depends on the dj thats gonna be there, ive seen that place with a great crowd on sat. nights, with very hot girls, and then some nights, wack asssssss crowd..

Originally posted by abootthemoose:

went sat. night.. it was a nassssty crowd, practically NOOOOOOO girls.. i felt like i was in a gay party or something..

the djs were cool tho.. is that new setup on stage permanent? its pretty cool like that..

bugged out when the techno dj went from pounding techno beats to a hip hop song then back to pounding techno.. lol.. who was that dj? the way he did it was very cool..

i guess limelight sat. depends on the dj thats gonna be there, ive seen that place with a great crowd on sat. nights, with very hot girls, and then some nights, wack asssssss crowd..

Robert Hood dropped that hip hop track as his first record.. There was a dj on before him.. Robert Hood played the rest of the night..

------------------

Mars aint the kind of place, to raise your kids..