Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday - July 2nd......WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING?!?!?!

I'm looking to go somewhere cool tonight, where they are spinning progressive trance, with vocals...........tracks like andain - beautiful things, paul van dyke - reflections type stuff.........also i love tiesto type shit........so if anyone knows a place bumpin like that with a WHITE crowd and good looking girls let me know please.

Hit up AVALON tonight cuz Paul Oakenfold is spinnin, with the sick trance and hot crowd, no need to say more!.......OR u can hit Spirit where George Acosta is spinnin, he has the sick trance too but i dk bout the hot crowd lol

word? avalons gonna have some nice chicks?

Ladies are complimentary before 11:00 and $15 till 12, $20 afterwards. Gentlemen are $15 till 12 and $20 afterwards. Regular Price is $20. Forget bout the 40$- 50$, thats only applies if u want advanced tickets, and yeah there is no gueslist.

Ladies are complimentary before 11:00 and $15 till 12, $20 afterwards. Gentlemen are $15 till 12 and $20 afterwards. Regular Price is $20. Forget bout the 40$- 50$, thats only applies if u want advanced tickets, and yeah there is no gueslist.

NICE!!1 im there.................have fun tongiht and thanks for ur help, peace bro

Please explain

:confused: