Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That Look ...

lalate

It depends on the situation. When I shop for groceries I dress like a Surfer Chick or a Juicy Girl. When I'm dressing for work, I generally like the forties inspired suits, very girly and feminine. When I go on a date, I dress like me, very feminine and sensual, like a greek goddess, no bra or panti3s! Out on the town, I enjoy hardware, leather, spike heels, and plunging necklines. I guess I dress feminine with a modern edge.

It depends on the situation. When I shop for groceries I dress like a Surfer Chick or a Juicy Girl. When I'm dressing for work, I generally like the forties inspired suits, very girly and feminine. When I go on a date, I dress like me, very feminine and sensual, like a greek goddess, no bra or panti3s! Out on the town, I enjoy hardware, leather, spike heels, and plunging necklines. I guess I dress feminine with a modern edge.

The 40s inspired suits if its what I think you mean - hell, i'd luv seeing that at night or 24/7 -- some of the stuff is so hot to see on a girl. Girls in pant suits with no bra and pin stripes and plunging next lines and heels says power n sex to me in a big way -- just wanta take you to the conference room and #S(!(S!!!

Whats Juicy Girl? Never heard of that.

yep...that's a suicide chick. she is one of my favorite models.

good luck on your new job, btw. i know what you mean about having to look more professional for your job. i was not happy when i had to remove my labret stud when i was hired, but it turned out that i really liked the place so it's all good.