Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rise Friday night:

He’s on the level if he’s inclined.

The son of a devil, he wants mine and more.

Ooh, he’s a high, high climber.

Not just a clinging vine.

He made the grade, he made his marks, senor,

And guess who’s keeping score?

Rush rush, got the yeyo?

Buzz buzz, gimme yeyo.

Rush rush, got the yeyo?

Uh oh.

Yo yo, no no yeyo.

Uh oh.

He’s a real speed demon.

He’s one of a kind.

Watching, waiting, winking over his shoulder.

He’s running out of time.

Rush rush to the yeyo.

Buzz buzz, gimme yeyo.

Uh oh.

Yo yo, no no yeyo.

Go go.

Rush rush to the yeyo.

Never, never take a chance before you know he’s in a hurry.

Better better make your mind up boy, he’s faster, he’s faster, he’s faster, he’s faster.

Rush rush, gimme yeyo.

Buzz buzz buzz, gimme yeyo.

Uh oh.

No no, gimme yeyo.

Yo yo, dame yeyo.

Uh oh.

Rush rush, gimme yeyo.

Buzz buzz buzz, gimme yeyo.

Uh oh.

No no, gimme yeyo.

Yo yo, dame yeyo.

Uh oh.

He’s a real speed demon.

He’s one of a kind.

Watching, waiting, winking over his shoulder.

He’s running out of time, time, time, time.

OK, that made no sense. However, I will agree with the "holy shit" comment. What a fun night. Great sets by the groovefire boys, and by flava. Rise seemed pretty jammin all night. The dance floor was really fun until well after 5, and there was a good vibe upstairs as well as in the lounge. Nice to see all the nerds out and about!

p.s. Come to think of it, I am going to buy this shirt that says "I :heart: Nerds" and wear it everytime I go out, b/c I really do have a lot of fun everytime I hang out w/ mostly nerds...:love:

OK, that made no sense. However, I will agree with the "holy shit" comment. What a fun night. Great sets by the groovefire boys, and by flava. Rise seemed pretty jammin all night. The dance floor was really fun until well after 5, and there was a good vibe upstairs as well as in the lounge. Nice to see all the nerds out and about!

p.s. Come to think of it, I am going to buy this shirt that says "I :heart: Nerds" and wear it everytime I go out, b/c I really do have a lot of fun everytime I hang out w/ mostly nerds...:love:

you mean everytime you go clothes shopping with nuggzy wuggzy?

This past Friday was probably the best night I’ve had at Rise ever. I am still floored by the crowd we had. There were FAR more people there early and late than usual. And the vibe was as good as I’ve ever seen in Boston, it was WMC-esc. Big thanks to everyone who came down and made the night such a good party.

Tom opened the night up so well, his music was right on the money. I watched as people filtered in, they headed straight to dance. It’s truly impressive (if not daunting to me as a DJ) that someone as young as Tom has already found his own unique sound and can consistently deliver it with such enthusiasm, energy and flawless mixing. He really did a great job. So great, in fact, that I felt I needed to demark the end of his set and start of mine. So, yeah, I played Blondie’s “Rush Rush to the Yayo†from Scarface. Funny to see people reactions as they realized what it was and start singing along. From there, I played my favorite tune at the moment, S-Man’s “Evolutionâ€, and the place just erupted into a frenzy. I literally stepped back, looked around, saw all the hands in air and people jumping and clapping and whistling, and said to someone in, “Whoa, this is a good f-in’ party!†And it remained that way until the last track of the night. Everyone played great, Hoska had a great birthday celebration, and it was definitely an epic start to the July 4th weekend.

Make no mistake, whether you’re a DJ, an avid dance music aficionado, or just someone who likes to dance all night long, Rise is the best venue is New England. If anyone reading this has not been to Rise yet, man, you're missing out.

alot of new faces,

I went to the back bar our old stomping grounds expected to see all the warriors

I look back nothing but a bunch of amatuers jumping around

I may go back for Classics but if not I am done with Seaside all together

What ashame

alot of new faces,

I went to the back bar our old stomping grounds expected to see all the warriors

I look back nothing but a bunch of amatuers jumping around

I may go back for Classics but if not I am done with Seaside all together

What ashame

Chrome Classics?

Dude I walked in and saw two redic sick ultra minny tech set shore house hotties with camo skirts on talking to each other in the lounge. Didnt see them the rest of the night. Had many dreams about them since tho.

:drool: X 1,000

*im not talking about the chic(s) you were with phatty

Dude I walked in and saw two redic sick ultra minny tech set shore house hotties with camo skirts on talking to each other in the lounge. Didnt see them the rest of the night. Had many dreams about them since tho.

:drool: X 1,000

*im not talking about the chic(s) you were with phatty

I know you are talking about the tall brunette w/the camo skirt and the bangin black lace up stillettos. correct?

When I emerged from the booth I saw her gettin it on with DJ Noel upstairs where my group was hangin

I know you are talking about the tall brunette w/the camo skirt and the bangin black lace up stillettos. correct?

When I emerged from the booth I saw her gettin it on with DJ Noel upstairs where my group was hangin

yes, chic was like tsettos classics hot

I have to say Fri night was prob the best time I had @Rise in a while...great musak by Flava & Groove. There was a vibe amongst my group that was kind of unexplainable. Everyone was all smiles and dancing their asses off in the back corner. I think it was the beatz being laid down coupled with it was the kickoff to the holiday weekend. We were really geeked to get the weekend started and Rise was the perfect venue.

SUNDAY NIGHT WAS SIICCKK...and I personally decided that I am supreme warrior for my performance sunday....Was dying on sunday, after my roomates left, stiffler and I turned on the broadcast and I suddenly had a miraculous recovery!!!

I would also like to apologize for saturday and my emotional breakdown i had on a hundred ppl at tempts saturday because my boyfriend was an asshole!!...(he made up for it though!!)

ALL IN ALL...GREAT FUCKING WEEKEND THOUGH!!

DENNY TORE IT UP...sunday was the tempts i remember!! NOW, every weekend better be the same!!!

And the best part of the night..."What happened?" Music shuts off and Denny gets on the mike...For the record...I STILL DON"T PLAY HIPHOP!!!

SIIICKKKK!!!