Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Copa America

trancelator

Or maybe he doesn't want to watch Argentina lose in a public setting.

Uh oh, I've done it now. :punch:

LOL nah thats alright dude itll take much more then that to get me pissed and I actually went to the Orange Bowl a few weeks back to see the Argentina..0 vs colombia..2 and no biggie. :)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe he doesn't want to watch Argentina lose in a public setting.

Uh oh, I've done it now. :punch:

LOL nah thats alright dude itll take much more then that to get me pissed and I actually went to the Orange Bowl a few weeks back to see the Argentina..0 vs colombia..2 and no biggie. :)

and you always talking shyt cause you hate.

b4 you talk look at the stats and see what your missing out on.

Argentina-Brazil is the clasico of south america,something portugal wouldnt know about.

Argentina has nothing to envy them maracas.

Argentina has 2 World Cups 2 runner-ups

14 Copa Americas to Brazils 6

5 World Juvenile Cups to Brazils?

Argentina club teams have more Copa Libertadores then brazilian club teams.

Maradona was better then Pele. :)

Argentina has 33 wins vs Brazil in lifetime meetups

Brazil has 33 wins vs Argentina in lifetime meetups..

second to them? :nono:

First off ...Stop using the Koky "hater" labeling tactic , just cause I don't agree with you doesn't mean im hatin .......so chill out , cause you know that the true haters are usually the the ones that smile and give you a handshake . ... LA MASCARA !

Brazil 5 world cup championships ....Argentina ?? 1 or 2 ....and with a Coked up Maradona at the helm .

I ain't saying Argentina sucks ,they are the second best in the WESTERN HEMISPHERE , but it is safe to say that Argentina aren't viewed in the world AS good as Brazil .

Argentina-Brazil is the clasico of south america,something portugal wouldnt know about.

First off ...Stop using the Koky "hater" labeling tactic , just cause I don't agree with you doesn't mean im hatin .......so chill out , cause you know that the true haters are usually the the ones that smile and give you a handshake . ... LA MASCARA !

Brazil 5 world cup championships ....Argentina ?? 1 or 2 ....and with a Coked up Maradona at the helm .

I ain't saying Argentina sucks ,they are the second best in the WESTERN HEMISPHERE , but it is safe to say that Argentina aren't viewed in the world AS good as Brazil .

First off just cause my brother calls you a hater doesnt mean I also think it and as for smiling and the shaking thats being fake not a hater.Mascara?

Brazil has 5 and what? You also defend Brazil since your team aint never won shyt? We got 2 and how do you know if Maradona was coked up? See thats hating right there recognize fool that nigga was the shyt.

Of course we are not viewed like Brazil, more peeps jump on Brazils bandwagon then any other team and you know this,MAN.

You can compare us to Brazil but im happy with what we got and accomplishments,something many other countries have and will dream of having. So fuck Brazil.

Yeah, I was obviously just playin around too. Oddly enough, my Colombian girlfriend loves Argentina so much she owns more Argentinian soccer paraphenalia than Colombian.

First off just cause my brother calls you a hater doesnt mean I also think it and as for smiling and the shaking thats being fake not a hater.Mascara?

Brazil has 5 and what? You also defend Brazil since your team aint never won shyt? We got 2 and how do you know if Maradona was coked up? See thats hating right there recognize fool that nigga was the shyt.

Of course we are not viewed like Brazil, more peeps jump on Brazils bandwagon then any other team and you know this,MAN.

You can compare us to Brazil but im happy with what we got and accomplishments,something many other countries have and will dream of having. So fuck Brazil.

Im Portuguese with pride and thats my team ......but you gotta realize that Brazil is very close to portugal and its people , it's natural for us to like brazil ....so don't say i jump on bandwagons . My step father is brazilian , lots of family friends are too .

PS.. don't get so worked up dawg , relax !

Im Portuguese with pride and thats my team ......but you gotta realize that Brazil is very close to portugal and its people , it's natural for us to like brazil ....so don't say i jump on bandwagons . My step father is brazilian , lots of family friends are too .

PS.. don't get so worked up dawg , relax !

FU :gang:

lol once again fuck brazil.its all good.Portugal-brazil whatever if one doesnt win go for the other. :hat:

FU :gang:

lol once again fuck brazil.its all good.Portugal-brazil whatever if one doesnt win go for the other. :hat:

Call it Bandwagon or whatever , but unless you realize the ties portugal-brasil have, then you'll remain in the Dark .

Call it Bandwagon or whatever , but unless you realize the ties portugal-brasil have, then you'll remain in the Dark .

Its the samething if I root for Spain? I only go for one team and thats itOr its the samething if I go go for uruguay or something like that.Only time I will root for them if they play brazil.Nuff said.

Its the samething if I root for Spain? I only go for one team and thats itOr its the samething if I go go for uruguay or something like that.Only time I will root for them if they play brazil.Nuff said.

Spain & Italy influenced/shaped the country of argentina .....but im sure you don't feel as connected to them as brazil-portugal do .

Portugal gave Brazil independance in the late 1800's , to this day many buisinesses in brazil are held by portuguese and vice versa . Portugal ,population 12 million has hundreds of thousands of brazilien residing there , and Brazil has a few million portuguese living there (and in influencial positions)

Nuestros pueblos are very INTERTWINED bro ! ....why do you think that lots of the Top brazilien players in Europe passed through PORTUGUESE clubs first ?