Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Was Off The Wall!!!!!

Saturday and Sunday were great...Sunday was hands down insanity..

Dondeisel..your apology for being such a sissy fagot all summer is accepted and the amount of shots you did both nights may bring you back to the home team...tempkid BIG oints for punching the wall for your friends going to XS if your hand actually scars I think your a shoe in for the Temps crown..Jarmenio OMG words can not express how sorry I am for the cola shower you recieved..oooppppsss..that truly sucked..I owe you big for that..club75 your out of control..brian1500 I was felling your pain on Sunday..I need a FEW days of sleep to recover from this weekend...xxrapture thank you for the shots I really needed them..lol...Cigs WELCOME BELMAR SUCKS..BMW4jay your a smooth talker..thought you were just the shy quiet guy..splash get some sleep!

Denny: :bowdown:

Great weekend. I had a blast. Get ready for classics this coming Saturday night! Also, the biggest thank you to Ceotter for decorating Tempts this past holiday weekend. You truly are an angel. Always know that you are one of the biggest reasons why Tempts is such an amazing place.

Denny

Great weekend. I had a blast. Get ready for classics this coming Saturday night! Also, the biggest thank you to Ceotter for decorating Tempts this past holiday weekend. You truly are an angel. Always know that you are one of the biggest reasons why Tempts is such an amazing place.

Denny

thank you!!!!!! that means a lot to me :love:

p.s.don't forget to play my olive song this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice meeting u Cigs, i was only there for a little bit, too hung over from friday and sat, but the music was really good so i stayed till i was crammed against the back wall

lol...you were actually squished over the bar...

cigs its always nice to see you at temps..were are all those housemates of yours...your the sole survivor..damn women

lol...you were actually squished over the bar...

cigs its always nice to see you at temps..were are all those housemates of yours...your the sole survivor..damn women

im rested and ready this time to be squished for classics alllll weekend long!!! :bounce:

This past Sunday was just SICK, the music was just unbeliaveble... Great time....... Unfortunately saturday was just opposite, music was horrendous. Never heard lame crap like saturday night.. Couldnt believe it was denny playing..... I was so pissed....

Cant wait for classics though...

Temps was disgustingly crowded with so much pushing and shoving it made it impossible to enjoy anything. They really need to do something about the fucking loser bouncers who stand like vultures waitng for prey. They charged through the crowd at one point and trampled like 6 people because they are such big pathetic morons just waiting to do something for some action. The music was just okay. i preferred the sick tech macaluso and bailey were fucking ripping at surf club.................sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

...xxrapture thank you for the shots I really needed them..lol...

Oh no! Thank you for that yummy drink creation you made for me! While it was quite tasty, I had just a feeeeeew too many and couldnt stay to enjoy the rest of a great evening. I made myself ill.....

see you guys this weekend!! :pint:

Oh no! Thank you for that yummy drink creation you made for me! While it was quite tasty, I had just a feeeeeew too many and couldnt stay to enjoy the rest of a great evening. I made myself ill.....

see you guys this weekend!! :pint:

Long Beach Ice Tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you like them

Hype did you enough the icy budlights????

Why can't people make up their minds...too slow tto busy...just be there and have fun...I had a EXCELLENT time and I was working...lol...Sunday look out I am off and will be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice meeting u Cigs, i was only there for a little bit, too hung over from friday and sat, but the music was really good so i stayed till i was crammed against the back wall

Nice meeting you as well!! Good times as always!