Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations - YOU IN MY HUT NOW!!!!!!

What an amazing night sunday was at tempts........Denny threw down a flawless set of Phat beats!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I cant speak for saturday, I got too drunk acted like an asshole and disappeared on my poor little girlfriend!!! sorry hun!!!!!

but sunday did not plan on going, turned on KTU and heard Denny housing Tempts.................Heather and I got ready in 10mins!!!! so glad we did..............what a perfect night and especially love the "Real" classics he throws in..............

Great night........thats all i have to say!!!

Thats what its all about!!!!

what a perfect night and especially love the "Real" classics he throws in..............

QUOTE]

agreed...

didn't expect him to drop Perfect Love on Sunday nite but he did anywayz

cant wait for classics!!!

he better play "Dim da da"

What an amazing night sunday was at tempts........Denny threw down a flawless set of Phat beats!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I cant speak for saturday, I got too drunk acted like an asshole and disappeared on my poor little girlfriend!!! sorry hun!!!!!

but sunday did not plan on going, turned on KTU and heard Denny housing Tempts.................Heather and I got ready in 10mins!!!! so glad we did..............what a perfect night and especially love the "Real" classics he throws in..............

SUNDAY NIGHT WAS SIICCKK...and I personally decided that I am supreme warrior for my performance sunday....Was dying on sunday, after my roomates left, stiffler and I turned on the broadcast and I suddenly had a miraculous recovery!!!

I would also like to apologize for saturday and my emotional breakdown i had on a hundred ppl at tempts saturday because my boyfriend was an asshole!!...(he made up for it though!!)

ALL IN ALL...GREAT FUCKING WEEKEND THOUGH!!

DENNY TORE IT UP...sunday was the tempts i remember!! NOW, every weekend better be the same!!!

And the best part of the night..."What happened?" Music shuts off and Denny gets on the mike...For the record...I STILL DON"T PLAY HIPHOP!!!

SIIICKKKK!!!

The best for me that night was denny playing the actual lyrics to "house music"........I believe thats the name of the song!!! he always plays the beat throughout other songs and has been since 99..............on the way down the shore I was explaining the song to Heather and then we heard it on the radio................we were singing it all weekend then Denny actually played it..........that was great!!!!

Girl Ill house you.......you in my hut now!

When your in my hut,

You know whats up

let your mind be free

relax your body

jump, jump.....a little higher

jump jump, until you get tired

House your body, house your body!!!!!!

The best for me that night was denny playing the actual lyrics to "house music"........I believe thats the name of the song!!! he always plays the beat throughout other songs and has been since 99..............on the way down the shore I was explaining the song to Heather and then we heard it on the radio................we were singing it all weekend then Denny actually played it..........that was great!!!!

Girl Ill house you.......you in my hut now!

When your in my hut,

You know whats up

let your mind be free

relax your body

jump, jump.....a little higher

jump jump, until you get tired

House your body, house your body!!!!!!

love that shit, especially when someone drops repeated love after that.

SUNDAY NIGHT WAS SIICCKK...and I personally decided that I am supreme warrior for my performance sunday....Was dying on sunday, after my roomates left, stiffler and I turned on the broadcast and I suddenly had a miraculous recovery!!!

I would also like to apologize for saturday and my emotional breakdown i had on a hundred ppl at tempts saturday because my boyfriend was an asshole!!...(he made up for it though!!)

DENNY TORE IT UP...sunday was the tempts i remember!! NOW, every weekend better be the same!!!

And the best part of the night..."What happened?" Music shuts off and Denny gets on the mike...For the record...I STILL DON"T PLAY HIPHOP!!!

SIIICKKKK!!!

:love:

SIIICKKKK!!!

HMMMMMMMM I am sensing a little competition for the temps tirarra (queen of temps)

When are the results of the king/queen contest come out? Labor day?

Whats the prize???

After LDW....early morning votes are tallied..you win the tittle of 2004 summer vip...and there is the induction into the temps hall of fame etc...lol...

Bonus points??? You want to talk "bonus points"??? How about TRIPLE bonus points for people who were at Neptune's (Hampton Bays) until 7:00 and at Tempts by 12:00 midnight on Sunday (and closed it out)?? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Bonus points??? You want to talk "bonus points"??? How about TRIPLE bonus points for people who were at Neptune's (Hampton Bays) until 7:00 and at Tempts by 12:00 midnight on Sunday (and closed it out)?? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

ok triple bonus poinrs for you..the competition is heating up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where was my 5am phone call??? I usually get the thank you I love Temps call on your way home :) subtract 1 point..lol...

ok triple bonus poinrs for you..the competition is heating up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where was my 5am phone call??? I usually get the thank you I love Temps call on your way home :) subtract 1 point..lol...

I believe that my friends took away from me the ability to speak by 5:00 am (and by this I mean "wouldn't allow me to")!!! :bounce::pint::bounce:

This saturday night we will turn your bar upside down - and that's a promise - starting very early in the evening!!!

I believe that my friends took away from me the ability to speak by 5:00 am (and by this I mean "wouldn't allow me to")!!! :bounce::pint::bounce:

This saturday night we will turn your bar upside down - and that's a promise - starting very early in the evening!!!

LOL...I think I recall you being very quiet at closing...OMG the confetti..BAD IDEA! It was everywhere..not easy to clean up..yes early is key for Saturday...I expect complete chaos at my bar!

LOL...I think I recall you being very quiet at closing...OMG the confetti..BAD IDEA! It was everywhere..not easy to clean up..yes early is key for Saturday...I expect complete chaos at my bar!

Yes, the confetti was a very, very, bad idea. I still had the damn stuff in my hair on Monday!!

BTW - since we are "revisiting summers past" this week, should we all wear our sunglasses??!!

Yes, the confetti was a very, very, bad idea. I still had the damn stuff in my hair on Monday!!

BTW - since we are "revisiting summers past" this week, should we all wear our sunglasses??!!

yeah teh big clear ones, and why not spike your hair in even sections and give em a twist, then wear the oldest a/x t shirt you can find, the first pair of diesels you owned, and cuff up dem jeans.

or go back to the real deal and blow off the dust on your kenneth cole shoes with the silver clip, bust out the tight black pants, and get a bright colored shirt, or one of those white ones with the tribal on them, well either way its coming off and going in the back pocket within minutes after complete entrance, then shave the head, or go part in the middle style, (there were no spikes really back then) then your all set.

oh eyah dont forget to brush up on your "box step twist muscle flex dance"

and the half circle finger point with the head nod.

yeah teh big clear ones, and why not spike your hair in even sections and give em a twist, then wear the oldest a/x t shirt you can find, the first pair of diesels you owned, and cuff up dem jeans.

or go back to the real deal and blow off the dust on your kenneth cole shoes with the silver clip, bust out the tight black pants, and get a bright colored shirt, or one of those white ones with the tribal on them, well either way its coming off and going in the back pocket within minutes after complete entrance, then shave the head, or go part in the middle style, (there were no spikes really back then) then your all set.

oh eyah dont forget to brush up on your "box step twist muscle flex dance"

and the half circle finger point with the head nod.

Haha!! Fucking funny as hell!!!

Good you came out.... although I didnt see you, place was too packed I just stayed in one spot almost all night.

Good you came out.... although I didnt see you, place was too packed I just stayed in one spot almost all night.

Sorry if I was rude to you on sat at the end of the night.....i was being a jerkoff(according to my GF....LOL) so wasnt in a good mood, plus missed most of the night!!!!

but sunday was the bomb