Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Oakenfold and Avalon's "Holiday Quickie"

why doesn't this cp member write his review on cp?

this is :spam:

Since I am the one that wrote this review - let me answer your question.

As a member of CP forums I try to contribute as much as I can, and that includes the many short reviews, opinions and discussions I have posted here about the various parties I had attended.

Recently I’ve decided to get more involved and to start writing full size reviews and reports.

Shane was kind enough to work with me and allowed me to post on his website my first review; Oakenfold at Avalon.

I didn’t know he would post the copy of my review on the CP board, but frankly I have nothing against it. Actually, I was glad to see it.

The fact that the link/post was removed by DaVe – is something between Shane and DaVe. If such links are against clubplanet’s policy, then I am sure Shane will respect that policy and obey it.

Ideally, I would like them to come to some sort of an agreement and if anything, work together because only then we can all benefit and make the NYC club scene even better for the years to come.

The fact that the link/post was removed by DaVe – is something between Shane and DaVe. If such links are against clubplanet’s policy, then I am sure Shane will respect that policy and obey it.

Ideally, I would like them to come to some sort of an agreement and if anything, work together because only then we can all benefit and make the NYC club scene even better for the years to come.

take this with a grain of salt as it is just my educated guess...

i think cp is more about the money.. i think the people who run cp do it as a full time job to support themselves... im not saying they're driving around in s600's or range rovers.. and im also not saying that they arent into "the scene" but they gotta support themselves doing what they do.. i think the people from parade arent doing parade as a fulltime job and just doing it as a hobby.. i think it's ok for different people doing sites as a hobby to crosslink or whatever it is called... but when money is involved it becomes an issue... the only way i see parade winning this argument is by shelling out the loot... ahh it's past 1130.. brain no workie... like i said this is just my educated guess without knowing who runs cp, without knowing who does parade and with barely skimming the above post...

My bad parade uses copy and paste also. Sorry shane you played me out!

:half:

no way my gangsta bitch! i dropped like 3 sentences from PCR's story into a post so everyone can get the point of the post title - Oakenfold and Avalon's "Holiday Quickie"

no cut and paste spamming here

i think the people from parade arent doing parade as a fulltime job and just doing it as a hobby

actually, the netzine is my second job... i work on it almost daily, and spend many hours of the week to develop the netzine's efforts... one day it will be a primary source of revenue, then a secondary once we move on to bigger things - but for now, we are all in the same boat... a group of writers, photographers, readers, artists, musicians, etc just trying to spread the word...

but still, mark our words - we will not leave the little guy hanging. we will never forget how we started and what it took to grow. and we will always look around for the best possible source of revenue without hurting those within our community.