Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet Censors Parade ATW - What's Your Opinion?

parade got......

OWNED.jpg

not really, because after looking at our sites stats... club planet barely has sent a total of 4% of our traffic since december 2003... which basically means that about 96% of our traffic is generated on other marketing and ad strategies...

so i guess CP is making a big deal over nothing...so what's CP affraid of? why do they feel they need to hide outside sources of interest to their members if they are confident in the service they provide? and it's not like CP members live and die on this message board, obviously there is a world outside the boards and our 96% of traffic proves it...

so why not let CP members make the choice instead of blindfolding them and telling them there is nothing better out there than CP, is that not tactics of control?

P A R A D E ATW fears nothing, it is really FREE and NON-POLITICAL... so the next time you drop by our site, remember the Beastie Boys interview, or the Junior Sanchez interview, or the Nightlife Videos or any of our unique pieces of content that CP just doesn't have...

as for the "agreements" sucks when the truth comes out, and hey - i guess the "agreements" are the politics of CP, it's a shame that I as a member of this "community" (i mean controlled marketing environment) was under the impression this was actually a message board, but i guess not... it's just a big advertising vehicle who's nottom line concern is revenue and not the members... oh well

march on...

this thread has been quite educational on the politics of CP, thanks for your time guys :)

Or, how about this... If you're really so concerned about the "scene" and making sure people get the best information, then why not post the full text of your articles on Clubplanet. Why do you even need to publish a link to your site? Post the articles and photos here and people will have a chance to discuss them here. That would be great for the scene. Also, you could send them to our editor and he could post them on CP - we'd credit you and your writers and then a whole lot of additional people could get the information. That would really help the scene. If what you're saying is true, then there really is no need to even link to your site, right?

If you don't like how CP handles its business, don't post here and don't advertise CP on your site. It's really quite a simple concept.

It really is that simple. It's too bad that CP are being dicks but owell what can you do..thats whats wrong w. the biz/scene today..but anyway there are plenty of other sites to promote yours on... :type:

Or, how about this... If you're really so concerned about the "scene" and making sure people get the best information, then why not post the full text of your articles on Clubplanet. Why do you even need to publish a link to your site? Post the articles and photos here and people will have a chance to discuss them here. That would be great for the scene. Also, you could send them to our editor and he could post them on CP - we'd credit you and your writers and then a whole lot of additional people could get the information. That would really help the scene. If what you're saying is true, then there really is no need to even link to your site, right?

Dave, I will PM you sometime this week. I appreciate your sincerity and patience in this matter. But, the main reason why we link to our site is because there are archives of stories and other features. Please understand that we really are not stealing your members. I am a member of CP and I see no reason why I would ever stop posting and participating in this community because of our netzine or anyone else’s. As far as I am concerned, the CP board is full of great people and whether or not CP is responsible for that - it is what it is and that won't change.

Of course I want people to see the work we do and of course I want our freelance writers, photographers, and sponsors etc to be showcased. Obviously that is why we created the site. I really think we can work through a resolve and I sincerely believe we should. I personally believe we both have something special to offer and both offerings are totally unique from each others.

I will be in touch Dave.

Thanks,

Shane

If you don't like how CP handles its business, don't post here and don't advertise CP on your site. It's really quite a simple concept.

Here's the thing, don't know you, never met you, have no clue who you are or a few others, but it sounds like you are just trying to stay PC (pretty easy thing to do, is it not?).

Like I have said before, why not answer the questions or prove the facts wrong that present. Instead all that is posted are "bashings" of our site, which proves nothing. Sitting there typing away angry opinions does not solve anything.

And personally, this may have been one of the most interesting threads with REAL shit in a while. Props to CP for not dropping this thread.

Take note from your man Dave, read through his replies - that is the sign of an intelligent man speaking appropriately here.

Here's the thing, don't know you, never met you, have no clue who you are or a few others, but it sounds like you are just trying to stay PC (pretty easy thing to do, is it not?).

Like I have said before, why not answer the questions or prove the facts wrong that present. Instead all that is posted are "bashings" of our site, which proves nothing. Sitting there typing away angry opinions does not solve anything.

And personally, this may have been one of the most interesting threads with REAL shit in a while. Props to CP for not dropping this thread.

Take note from your man Dave, read through his replies - that is the sign of an intelligent man speaking appropriately here.

I am not bashing your site, nor am I making an "angry opinion". I'm simply making a logical statement. If anything, it would appear as though you're the angry one who's making the angry opinions.

The last post was addressed to you as well as the other members who were only able to say cheesey things like "your site is corny"... but you did sound kind of nasty, didn't you? lol

anyways, I am finsihed occupying my time with this thread and will no longer post any Parade ATW announcements on CP until Dave and I come to a mutual agreement that benefits the both of our organizations as well as the members of our EDM community...