Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im goin to hear junior vasquez this fri anybody else

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunatly silverbull this week Junior will not be at disco due to the fact he will be spinning in paris at a club called "Queen".please excuse him from his djing duties this week.But he will be back next week childern for another fierce set @disco the way only JV can do-it!!!would really like to meet you silver you seem mad cool,and yes im gay and no i dont wanna suck your dick ...how bout that huh lol.see ya on the floor!!!!

wow, interesting. Hopefully, Jerome packs his valiums for the flight....all the french men act like queens so, it will be difficult to distinguish who is who...pretty funny, actually. Quite an interesting week, I'll tell ya...Internationalistic.

Gay People Are The Friendlyiest lol thats so not a word but whatever

it's a word........you just can't spell.......but it's o.k.......we got the hintttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

gay people the "friendliest"......................uhm, I wouldn't say that, but many have their own way of doing things....atleast those born with a creative streak.

BEWARE, I say................and I know what I'm talking about.

"their soooo sweet" oh, no thier not honey...u just haven't lived amongst them......that's when you know, you either love 'em or don't....I love em'..........brutally bitchyness....at times....if you're lucky enough to witness the honesty.

that was a tangent.

Well looks like plan b involves a few choices. EMAN and LOLA from BANG THE PARTY will be at cielo for this guestlist party. FILTER 14 will have SOFA KING and BENNET some great local guys who play techno and whose parties i enjoy grealty. Also UNION SQUARE LOUNGE has DEEP HOUSE from DONNA EDWARDS i believe. Most likely i wil be at cielo though.

you could still go check out disco on friday.ED Bailey from Nation in Dc will be spinning if you know him he was the resident dj of tracks in dc when it was open.ive never personally heard him spin but from what ive heard he can tear it up.soo if your up for it give it a shot aight.

peace

gay people the "friendliest"......................uhm, I wouldn't say that, but many have their own way of doing things....atleast those born with a creative streak.

BEWARE, I say................and I know what I'm talking about.

"their soooo sweet" oh, no thier not honey...u just haven't lived amongst them......that's when you know, you either love 'em or don't....I love em'..........brutally bitchyness....at times....if you're lucky enough to witness the honesty.

that was a tangent.

So is Junior on for this Friday, the 16th???

What's the deal with this party...like cover and opening/closing? I think it's free b4 11 or 12am, right?

Kim,

Why don't you join me for a venture this Friday instead of those other venues you keep attending?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!? We'll get done-the-fuck-up. :pint:

It'll be a great time.

BACK FOR HIS FIRST FRIDAY IN 4 WEEKS

FRIDAY JULY 16TH

jvm in association with robpromotions

present

the weekly residency

JUNIOR FRIDAYS

music by

JUNIOR VASQUEZ

17 W.19th st NYC

10pm-until

Sound by GSA

decor courtesy of howie keck

for guest list:

(FREE ADMISSION BEFORE 11pm/$20 reduced after)

Rudy! Cool beans... I'm down for some :pint::pint::pint: I will be expecting floor rippage from you too :laugh: Should be tons of fun.

...and hey now, these other venues I've been attending have been mad fun :P You just always go to the Hamptons...ya wimp...

So, I found some interesting info on Junior's website...Junior's back for the rest of the summer and on Friday, there will be a 12-HOUR SET!

(to anyone who has contrary info, please let me know as I'm not a promoter :D )

let's see if the link works:

http://app.topica.com/banners/template_content/11728/10395/542646/imgImage1.jpg?1089680488

Rudy! Cool beans... I'm down for some :pint::pint::pint: I will be expecting floor rippage from you too :laugh: Should be tons of fun.

...and hey now, these other venues I've been attending have been mad fun :P You just always go to the Hamptons...ya wimp...

So, I found some interesting info on Junior's website...Junior's back for the rest of the summer and on Friday, there will be a 12-HOUR SET!

(to anyone who has contrary info, please let me know as I'm not a promoter :D )

let's see if the link works:

http://app.topica.com/banners/template_content/11728/10395/542646/imgImage1.jpg?1089680488

Guilty as charged. Aside from Junior Fridays and Abaya, I haven't really been feeling anything in the city. The Hamptons suck too. As you know, I usually just wind up sitting my ass at home while you're out partying it up.

Disco should be fun this Fri.