Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im goin to hear junior vasquez this fri anybody else

well .. hello .. i do that .. may be i dont go out every night like mr. silver . but considering the age difference .. and that i work too late .. have no sleep during the week .. and yet party hard weekend .. (and keep up with you know who .. yes yes .. more more ... hehe) .. i think i do a decent job ..

no?

peace

the MASK

I know I know you are very responsible person ;) but it was about Mr. Bull. (you already have my :bowdown::aright: )

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i just got home from discotheque and tony literally tore that place apart read my revew on that one lol. Now im all banged up and ready to go later tonite for ms junior. Its gonna be a 12hr set and i cant wait. Discotheque thurs with tony humphries discotheque fridays with junior vasquez wow talk about talent and legendary DJS. See ya in afew.

Nice.... can't wait to get down with you too! :bounce:

Take your Flintstones and catch a catnap and you'll be just fine :D

hi,

I was there for a lil while, that's nice that all you people actually hook up and do the 80's circle thing.

Mask really wears a mask?!? :)

Jason fan or Marshall wanna be Jason fan....fri 13th thingy?

well, it was nice meeting everyone briefly....twas too dark in there.

SilverB..............give my love to Es!!

We'll talk....later.

hi,

I was there for a lil while, that's nice that all you people actually hook up and do the 80's circle thing.

Mask really wears a mask?!? :)

Jason fan or Marshall wanna be Jason fan....fri 13th thingy?

well, it was nice meeting everyone briefly....twas too dark in there.

SilverB..............give my love to Es!!

We'll talk....later.

ya baby .. u know i do .. nono .. nothing to do with jason .. it is my signature kina thing . i mean .. i used to wear many masks and costumes to dance .and this one in particular people liked .. so i kept it ..

it suppose to express art and mystery .. something we need when we dance .. IMHO ..

it was nice meeting you too in disco .. i wish u stayed longer .. did u not like discoteque ???

peace

the MASK

yeah, it was nice to finally see you all in person, as well.

i really didn't know you were all going. if it wasn't for Mike, I wouldn't have been really sure, who can tell in that darkness. I actually promised someone I would bartend for this private event, but then he mixed up the dates on me, then I found out friday it was on friday...but, I wanted to zip over to discoteque to listen for a while.

The Indian punjabi stuff is pretty damn cool, actually...some really interesting costumes.

Interestingly...I met you guys, (Gabriel--like the angel), then at the punjabi party I met one new person by name, whom happened to be a Mohamed....one of those mystical coincidences, I suppose. Or the heavens tellin' me --'girl you're ok'.....names, the heavens play with names......

I'm a writer don't be wigged out.

Yeah, I'll deffinitely catch you all around...the mask is cute...glad it's not a Jason thing.