Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did you post that enough times?

It must be that twitch she got acting up again.

:half:

yeeeeeeeeeeesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmaaayyybbeeitalianpeeepeee wwwwaaaants ttoo cchiiiiiiimmmmmmmeeeee iiiiinnnnn ooooooonnnnn ttttttthhhhhhhis oooooooonnnnnnnneee lllesbooooooo

Don't mess with her she is gonna go to deep and party like a gangsta with the rest of the thugs this weekend. She might pull a shotty up on your ass. Don't grill her too much.

Schma Gangstas are off the hizzle. Muzikchick don't front on a the true gangsta's. One.

Don't mess with her she is gonna go to deep and party like a gangsta with the rest of the thugs this weekend. She might pull a shotty up on your ass. Don't grill her too much.

Schma Gangstas are off the hizzle. Muzikchick don't front on a the true gangsta's. One.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u commingggggggggggggggggggg/?

yeeeeeeeeeeesaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmaaayyybbeeitalianpeeepeee wwwwaaaants ttoo cchiiiiiiimmmmmmmeeeee iiiiinnnnn ooooooonnnnn ttttttthhhhhhhis oooooooonnnnnnnneee lllesbooooooo

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii doooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Would you like to have some sex on the pool table with me?

Sex on the Pool Table

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:

1 part Triple sec

1 part Peach schnapps

1 part Chambord raspberry liqueur

1 part Midori melon liqueur

1 part Grapefruit juice

Mixing instructions:

Over ice mix equal parts of each alchohol. Top with the grapefruit juice. Shake to blend.

lol.. cum make me one

If you want me to cum why not have fun yourself. Hmmm Cum in a hot tub? I am sure you would enjoy that. :pint:

Cum in a Hot Tub

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients:

2 parts Vodka

1 part White rum

Several drop Bailey's irish cream

Mixing instructions:

Pour the vodka and rum carefully but not too carefully into a glass. They have different consistencies and you want them to mix just a little. Now let several drops of Bailey's fall into the liquor.

Would you like to have some sex on the pool table with me?

Sex on the Pool Table

I have class on Monday but I think I'll go just to see that. Come on Danny, you know you want to lol