Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park.....???

does this place still exsist or what?

do they still have a thursday nite party?

i haven't heard anything bout em since the thursday in May when Denny DJed there....

I left SP over a month ago, the owner screwed the place up charging 25 for Tommy Lee

Thats fine, a nice place like that down the drains

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKK

sorry but the owner of that palce sucks.... my uncle did all the electical work in the place.. so one night i introduce myself to the owner tell him who i am.. he gives me an attitude makes me walk back outside to see my id.. then says ok.. make sure you pay the girl and go in.. fuckin dick.. never said oh sorry or anything

sorry but the owner of that palce sucks.... my uncle did all the electical work in the place.. so one night i introduce myself to the owner tell him who i am.. he gives me an attitude makes me walk back outside to see my id.. then says ok.. make sure you pay the girl and go in.. fuckin dick.. never said oh sorry or anything

I cant stand jerkoffs like that..........they just dont know how to be social or business like and for that matter shouldnt be in business!!!!!

U should have had ur uncle go back on a busy night and shut the electric....lol

U should have had ur uncle go back on a busy night and shut the electric....lol

no need to they never re-newed their liquor license the place is shut down....might be under new ownership soon.......!!!!!!!!!!