JADED

at Jade Terrace

47th Street & 8th Ave

6pm-12am

FREE ADMISSION ALL DAY

when you mention the Clubplanet list

or bring a printout of this post

FORECAST Sunday (24 hours):

Sun and clouds. Highs in the mid to upper 80s.

Well, it's sort of a land mark type place in NYC....can get rather "touristy". Sunday was never a night to go, this is something new. The open terrace was a perfect way to get around the ANNOYING smoking ban--restricting just another one of our freedoms in this city.....

yeah, perhaps a nice day to check it out.

John Blair for next mayor????

www.jblair.com

he seems to have a community interest...and he sorta looks like a yuppy politician....might as well start thinking ahead.

are you talkin to me babbo? if so well theres the festivus party,theres delft tonite, le souk, cielo, temple,theres also a boatride on the paddelqueen from the MATTER:FORM PEOPLE, also theres a great party at diva,

hey thanks-i know of battery park,delft, le souk,cielo. and the paddle queen boat, tell me about diva and temple pls...again-thanks

TEMPLE is at LANGSTONS in brooklyn 1073 or 1083 atlantic ave. Take the c train to franklin and walk a few blocks. Its from 6pm till 2am, its DJ RUBEN TORO who does the sat night mixes on KISS FM from 1am till 5am. DEEP HOUSE, funk grooves, dacne music. Basically like a body and soul party or 718 sessions party. Same crowd as well.

DIVA is on west broadway i believe i dunno the exxact adress but its around the corner from 46 grand. The dj(chirs something) plays a mix of deep house with light tribal. I wouldve recommended GUERNICA with brian coxx but that party was cancelled a few weeks ago.

Also at bar 169 djs la thomas and kwamme are spinnign tonite. they start at 8pm or 9pm i believe.Also fort greeen park has the the soul summit music festival today from 3pm till 9pm. Basically if your in the mood to party you can do it from 12pm till 5am. Good luck planning. If i had off today from work like i shouldve i wuldve given you my schedule and parited all night long. But then again i haev a private party goin on at 530pm till 1am or later.

wow, you like have the clubland schedule for Sunday....

Diva is like a Cafe, tho...it's West Broadway and Watts isn't it? Right near Anthropologie and across the street from DOM....and Chris is spinning, cute.

Le Souk, in Alphabet City, I was told that was really small.

Not a bad line up for a Sunday night, though.

girl i like to know whats available everynight of the week lol. Ask a few people on here they will tell ya ijust cant stay home. But then again that is why i have bad knee pains lol to much dancing. You are a very interesting character on these boards. THE MASK seems to like you and i have known him for 2or 3 yrs now so i can trust his judgement. Hope to meet ya oneday.The times i have been there its table moving time for me and my dancing lol I needs my space, and tehy dont complain.

yah, we'll deff cross paths in a good way. i like "space" too

and u know jay as well>>>>we may already know eachother

i ve been around since the disco dinasaurs but i can still stop traffic better than an eighteen year old honie >>>it"s pretty damn cool i"ll tell ya>

mwahz>>>i am ganna check out the scene for a lil bit just to get some air

TEMPLE is at LANGSTONS in brooklyn 1073 or 1083 atlantic ave. Take the c train to franklin and walk a few blocks. Its from 6pm till 2am, its DJ RUBEN TORO who does the sat night mixes on KISS FM from 1am till 5am. DEEP HOUSE, funk grooves, dacne music. Basically like a body and soul party or 718 sessions party. Same crowd as well.

DIVA is on west broadway i believe i dunno the exxact adress but its around the corner from 46 grand. The dj(chirs something) plays a mix of deep house with light tribal. I wouldve recommended GUERNICA with brian coxx but that party was cancelled a few weeks ago.

Also at bar 169 djs la thomas and kwamme are spinnign tonite. they start at 8pm or 9pm i believe.Also fort greeen park has the the soul summit music festival today from 3pm till 9pm. Basically if your in the mood to party you can do it from 12pm till 5am. Good luck planning. If i had off today from work like i shouldve i wuldve given you my schedule and parited all night long. But then again i haev a private party goin on at 530pm till 1am or later.

across the street from cafe felix- is diva-know it thanks

I popped in for about 27 minutes. No one really there, but that new area is cute. The seating is all vynal, not the most comfortable...but, it's outdoors, suppose it must be weather proofed.

Could be nice if promoted right, possibly.

*Farid banned me from dtourism, again.....like woopty doo. George Michael move, isn't it. I'm the only one with any life in there, anywayz. Like your supposed to be all "pretend" nice.....goody two shoes in NYC...yeah, ok, i'm as good as it gets, the rest can pretend all they want....d.j. included.

From what the peoples say....what the hell D.T. ain't no angel, stop preaching.