Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons Get Away Info

The dates are set and so are the parties. Do to popular demand we have decided to make this party invitation only. We are looking for NJ's 100 top elite people for this trip. These people will be hand selected. The only way you will be permitted to get a ticket is buy getting an invitation from one of the people involved with the party. The invitation is one just like one you would receive for a wedding and it is individually numbered. Please see the following people for invitations; here is where these people work just in case you dont have any other contact info:

Myself - Deko Thursdays & Surf Club Sundays

Joe Armenio - Deko Thursdays & Temps Saturday & Sunday

Binoy Shah - Same as Joe

Carl Aloi - Taste Wednesdays

Mike Roman - Door @ Sandbar on Fridays + Bartender @ XS Saturdays

Danielle Franken - XS Saturdays

Rod Delarosa - Find him at any party that is hot

Anthony Moussa - Fridays @ DJais / Temps Saturday & Sunday

Thanks for the reply Reeni.

I dont ask to get invited.....or hunt people down to be one of the chosen ones (although most people on your list are great peeps, no offence to anyone regardless).

I dont consider myself "Elite" nor do I think that I'm above anyone else, etc. I'm sure this was just a way to try and narrow down people but hey, this stuff is not me.

I see a lot of this going on more and more....gotta know this...kiss ass that....not me at all. Thanks again for the info though....Im sure it will be an awesome trip.

I DO APPRECIATE everything that the people on the list have done for me in the past, as far as hooking me up numerous times, over and over, no questions asked (you know who u r), WITHOUT me having to hunt them down and ask!!

Ciao.

Thanks for the reply Reeni.

I dont ask to get invited.....or hunt people down to be one of the chosen ones (although most people on your list are great peeps, no offence to anyone regardless).

I dont consider myself "Elite" nor do I think that I'm above anyone else, etc. I'm sure this was just a way to try and narrow down people but hey, this stuff is not me.

I see a lot of this going on more and more....gotta know this...kiss ass that....not me at all. Thanks again for the info though....Im sure it will be an awesome trip.

I DO APPRECIATE everything that the people on the list have done for me in the past, as far as hooking me up numerous times, over and over, no questions asked (you know who u r), WITHOUT me having to hunt them down and ask!!

Ciao.

You dont need an invite you homo LOL, call me bro and I will fill you in

Serg or someone...can u please PM me the link to the thread that has the Hamponts trip info (think I saw one but cant find it now) or shoot me the details please.

Thanks much.

i'll bring you with me, if i get to bitch and whine to you all day and night :)

Love my therapy sessions :bowdown: