Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank For Party 93.1

bustersobe

Just wanted to say thanks for everyione who showed up to PEACOCK PARK for PARTY 93.1's FRE 4th of JULY Blast 3.0.

It was an amazing event! Over 17,000 epople showed up and I think we have outgrown PEACOCK PARK!

Yes, it was extremely dusty from lack of rain, and holy crap was it hot, but in the end WHAT A PARTY!

Check out the pictures at www.party931.com

And kee a look out for PARTY 93.1's FREESTYLE REUNION on AUGUST 28th at the COCONUT GROVE CONVENTION CENTER FEATURING THE OLD SKOOL ELITE.

STEVIE B - GEIRGE LAMOND - CORO - DEBBIE BED - LISA LISA - SHANNON - SOAVE - JOYCE SIMS - DAVID TORRES (formerly of NICE AND WILD) and many more....

for more info log onto www.party931.com

BUSTER

OK, before any of you bitch about me not spell checking, here is the corrected version.

Deal with it, I think fast, I talk fast, I type fast (just not correctly) :)

Thanks From Party 93.1

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who showed up to PEACOCK PARK for PARTY 93.1's FRE 4th of JULY Blast 3.0.

It was an amazing event! Over 17,000 people showed up and I think we have outgrown PEACOCK PARK!

Yes, it was extremely dusty from lack of rain, and holy crap was it hot, but in the end WHAT A PARTY!

Check out the pictures at www.party931.com

And keep a look out for PARTY 93.1's FREESTYLE REUNION on AUGUST 28th at the COCONUT GROVE CONVENTION CENTER FEATURING THE OLD SKOOL ELITE.

STEVIE B - GEIRGE LAMOND - CORO - DEBBIE BED - LISA LISA - SHANNON - SOAVE - JOYCE SIMS - DAVID TORRES (formerly of NICE AND WILD) and many more....

for more info log onto www.party931.com

BUSTER

Dam I love Freestyle, I cant believe 93.1 is actually doing this very good job guys. I will be there for sure, what are the ticket prices for this event?

Im gonna tell CJ you are posting over here!!! :laugh:

Dam I love Freestyle, I cant believe 93.1 is actually doing this very good job guys. I will be there for sure, what are the ticket prices for this event?

Im gonna tell CJ you are posting over here!!! :laugh:

Im gonna tell CJ you are posting over here!!! :tongue: