Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOUNDFACTORY

ROME0

FYI-

Starting December 1st on 92.9 WLIR every Friday from then on..... Lov & Lodi will be spinnin live on air! It will be on midnight to 6AM for those of you that like them...... too bad it is not JP!

Richard is doing it as a promo to try and get more people in on Fridays, since attendance is supposedly weak!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

well there not too bad i guess. should be interesting.

its 92.7 wlir i think

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Your right.... 92.7

They really aren't my fav either but, hey good tunes on the dial other than KTU on a Friday......if your en route somewhere!

~R~

------------------

"If you have it really banging and then, suddenly, these amazing chord changes are coming up, it’s sort of like this deep chord breath, sort of like [exhales] ahhh! It’s just like a great feeling, you know? There’s no formula for it, though. You just have to feel it, and then like it." -PVD

Originally posted by ROME0:

Your right.... 92.7

They really aren't my fav either but, hey good tunes on the dial other than KTU on a Friday......if your en route somewhere!

~R~

hellz, while im driving around smoking trees ill deffinaltey be tuning in to see what its like. it better not be full of commercials

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

Originally posted by ROME0:

Your right.... 92.7

~R~

thats definetly true

while they may not be the best around, they play some joints. if i'm out puffin L's i'll be listening

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE *FOR GOOD*-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

They were playin some last night on Party 105... some Love and Lodi .... they suprised me some bangin trance... definatley wouldn't go pay $30 @ Sf for them but thier beats were pretty hard! As for the blunt thing...

DON FUCKIN DADA!

________ ~~~~~~~~

~R~

------------------