Clubplanet Nightlife Community

different kinds of orgasms

weyes

as a woman, i'm glad to say i've been lucky to have experienced more than one kind of orgasm. i've felt clitoral orgasms, mostly, but vaginal, too, and when i'm really in the zone, both at once. but sometimes other areas are more sensitive than others, and that makes every orgasm different. still, though, they were all pretty similar till last night.

i don't know how i got there or what exactly i was doing that was so different, but i had 3 in a row that i'd never felt before :woah: . i was almost knocked out afterwards - both confused and weak. i dunno how i can get there again :confused: ...

anyway, just sharing that :tongue::D . and i'm curious, too; do guys have as many types of orgasms as women (it seems to me that they wouldn't)?

there r 3 different types of orgasms A, B, and C types!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
well, i dunno about other people, but i've definitely felt more than 3 :hoparound !
theres actually 7 types i believe but ive only been able to give my current lady clitoral,vaginal, crying,laughing,screaming, shivering, and twitching.
:funny: that's some good shit right there :aright: ! keep it up!

there r 3 different types of orgasms A, B, and C types!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when im bored enough to go find the information i will gladly post it for all of u wonderful people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

well....i found the paper i wrote about it when i was in college, and after looking at all 6 pages.....ive come to the conclusion that im really lazy and dont want to type it on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im searching for any info even close to mines on the net....but im just finding general info on orgasms....not the detailed points that my paper went into!!!!!!!!!!!! so maybe oneof these days when i get rreeeaaaaallllyyyyy high, ill put it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until then ill keep searching!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

• 3 months later...

holy SHIT, i totally outdid myself last night :woah: ...

once again, something i've never felt (and three times in a row). it was a different kind of high and it took a different way to get there.

d

a

m

n

i hope some of the rest of you all out there know what i'm talking about; just when i think i've felt it all, something new comes along. i think that the kinds of pleasure may just be infinite :spin2: ...