Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SandBar

i dunno about narcs but my ex was there and said that around 2 liek 40 cops swarmed in the dome and were lookin at everybody with flashlites and grabbed the guy standing like 2 feet from her and took him out in cuffs...no clue wtf it was all about tho

Last friday my friend left her car at the lot. And when we came back in the morning, it was towed by the cops. Some people at the lot told us that the car was covered with blood, and the cops took print samples of the car. I guess someone got his ass beat up and the blood got all over the door, so the cops though it something happened...

how do you know?

caught it on local news, and after i made that post i saw enough threads on this board about it...

I dont go there very frequently, but I think its the best friday night party in NJ, and it would be a shame if it had to close down...I think any time a club has to close it has a detrimental effect on the whole club scene, whether the place is big or not...

Last Friday was my first time @ Sandbar and it was a good time...The girls there are Slammin and the vibe was good..The parking lot when you get out of the place yhmm maybe you should keep a spare bat in your car...Other than that a great Friday night party in NJ!

place might be shut down soon....

Thats the best thing that can happen to that fuckin shit hole.

The ownwers should be brought up on charges for what they allow to go on in the parking lot. When you leave there it's like a fucking war zone . Where the fuck is the security or even the cops. I would love to video tape the action on any given friday night .You would think you're in some backwoods

state where a bunch of rednecks are brawlin in the bar parking lot. mudd and all. FUCK that place...would'nt go there if they blew me on the way in and out....