Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~pregame~

we decided to take it easy saturday night and pregame at a couple spots in the city before we headed out out. went to bar room, metro 53 and sutton place. not too bad, multi-level rooftops and balconies, nice spots to switch it up. anyone know any other places along the lines of for a little before action action?

:pint:

we decided to take it easy saturday night and pregame at a couple spots in the city before we headed out out. went to bar room, metro 53 and sutton place. not too bad, multi-level rooftops and balconies, nice spots to switch it up. anyone know any other places along the lines of for a little before action action?

i think tammany hall is right around the corner from sp.. i went there for a few minutes and it looked pretty decent.. i didnt get in to sutton place because i was wearing a shirt with a logo on it... fucking lame!! but definitely check out tammany hall..

how do you take it easy and "pregame" ?" isnt pregame when you go out and drink before you go to a club?

its not called pregame if you dont go anywhere after.....

i dont know, this one is confusing.. she says they wantd to take it easy before they headed out out... that could mean going to a club..

but if you're gonna pregame why not just drink a 40 or two at home?? drinks at sutton place and metro 53 are probably in the same ballpark as spirrit...

i dont know, this one is confusing.. she says they wantd to take it easy before they headed out out... that could mean going to a club..

but if you're gonna pregame why not just drink a 40 or two at home?? drinks at sutton place and metro 53 are probably in the same ballpark as spirrit...

i dont think she knows what pregaming is...

ok, lemme rephrase, we went out before we went out out. we hit up those bars before we went to crobar/spirit. so yes, we pregamed, meaning we were getting a buzz and running around before we went to the club. and yes, i have pregamed at home before, but i was just inquiring as to other places similar to those and what else is good...