Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Crobar and Roger Sanchez .. July 10th

Mask - Sounds Good to me....

What did you think about the age of the crowd... Was it young...

and was it a mix crowd ....

If so I am so there....

Hope to See you guys soon....

Bisucit,

Glad to see you back on posting kid. We need good people like yourself.

Crowd was mixed. Some young and some older. But you don't have to worry about that. When you go, you let me know and I will be there. This way, you don't have to worry about the crowd, coz I will be the oldest. hehe

Aiight dude. Later.

peace

the MASK

its great to hear so many CP cynics suddenly agree with me that Crobar is the BEST club in NYC whenever they book the best DJs.

[spirit is officially B&T hell w/JP & Louie]

[avalon has great talent like coxy and derrick carter but that crowd & space....YUCK!!!!!]

so as Ive been saying since december, whe the talent is there at Crobar [sasha, diggers, lawler, morillo, roger sanchez] its the best club in NYC

saturday was great. roger sanchez is a great big room DJ. a little KTU/commercial for me but so what i can dance at least 50% of his tunes with a smile on my face.

guess what the PROP ROOM was the BEST party saturday!! better house than Roger S!!! deeper house-- booompty chicago house- some pop and somke classics- was that JOHNNY DYNELL..?? that guy has been rocking NYC floors since the 80s!! and he has these house jams that move you body!!

great night at crobar--likle many many other nights Ive had there in 2004!!

*peas*

clinton dude .. i have never been to crobar .. but Sat i did and it rocked ..

quite honestly i liked the ample space ... the A/C, the music of course, and the friendly crowd ...

however not many dancers there dude .. but that is ok .. i stopped worrying about this some time ago .. i just go and enjoy

but dude .. to be honest .. every club has yuky crowd and nice crowd ..

after all .. we used to go to avalon a lot (me and my crew) and we used to rock the place .. and when we went to crobar .. we rocked that place ..

i still like avalon .. they bring great talents (some of the names they brought in the past were Mauro Picotto, Jiff Mills, Infected Mushrooms, DJ Irene, Christopher Lawerance, Charles Feelgood, and many more) ... prob with avalon is A/C sucks .. and some of the crowd sucks . but then again .. every club has sucks crowd .. :)

in any case .. i liked crobar and would love to check it out again when there is another great DJ like Sanchez ... now .. if i only know how to get comps .. that would be awesome

peace

the MASK