Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Classics.... Not Classic At All

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah.. sure

bro what is your problem!!! you sound so bitter about the weekend!!!!! If Denny's style changed and its not to your liking so fucking what!!!!!! obviously everybody else enjoyed it.....I myself dont enjoy much of anything anymore because of my age...........I cant relive the past and it sure sucks trying!!!! I want more out of life than just partying and as far as I am concerned the most fun I have ever had in my life so far has been done at the Jersey shore at TEMPFUCKINTATIONS with DENNY FUCKIN TSETTOS!!!!

I will never forget the madness and will live out the rest of this summer just enjoying it as much as I can!!!!!

temptations will always be a part of life IMO!!!!!!

bro what is your problem!!! you sound so bitter about the weekend!!!!! If Denny's style changed and its not to your liking so fucking what!!!!!! obviously everybody else enjoyed it.....I myself dont enjoy much of anything anymore because of my age...........I cant relive the past and it sure sucks trying!!!! I want more out of life than just partying and as far as I am concerned the most fun I have ever had in my life so far has been done at the Jersey shore at TEMPFUCKINTATIONS with DENNY FUCKIN TSETTOS!!!!

I will never forget the madness and will live out the rest of this summer just enjoying it as much as I can!!!!!

temptations will always be a part of life IMO!!!!!!

whatever, its not just me...... people i chill with are not crazy about the music either

whatever, its not just me...... people i chill with are not crazy about the music either

Hey think about it this way:

If alot of the old-heads are on their way out or just not there anymore than the smart thing for any DJ to do would be to switch things up alittle and find what the New heads like!!!!! Its smart business............I know alot of people that expect what they expect when they go to Tempts and a portion of it is just not there!!!!! Change is inevitible!!! You either accept it or reject it!!!!

also let me just add that my grilfriend was crying tears of joy with every vocal song he did play!!!!! i mean she was even blowing him kisses...............I almost had to kill her for that!!!LOL Hell there is even a pic of Jersey Joel kissing my girlfriend...................wait one second WTF is going on over there!!!! ima gonna have to start regulatin.................LOL

anyway I had a blast and so did my drunk girlfriend and she is going to kill me for this post!!!!

also let me just add that my grilfriend was crying tears of joy with every vocal song he did play!!!!! i mean she was even blowing him kisses...............I almost had to kill her for that!!!LOL Hell there is even a pic of Jersey Joel kissing my girlfriend...................wait one second WTF is going on over there!!!! ima gonna have to start regulatin.................LOL

anyway I had a blast and so did my drunk girlfriend and she is going to kill me for this post!!!!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it..... wish i could say the same..... seriously...

I guess shore is just not for me..... i love to dance..... you go to tempts and there is like a handfull of people dancing.. and still there are people on this board that say the energy is not gone.. please!!!!!!!!

DSC01392.jpeg

holy sh%t damn jersey joels gonna steal your girl!!!!

I think I am glad there are no pictures of me from Sunday night..hee hee

you didn't look good enough

the pics from sunday are blended in wit the pics from sat nite

there is a nice pic of you and Craig prior to our shot :)

holy sh%t damn jersey joels gonna steal your girl!!!!

I think I am glad there are no pictures of me from Sunday night..hee hee

I think I may have to kick his ass now...................LOL

Just kidding!!! Joel knows I love him too........he can kiss my girl anytime(on the cheek) :mad:

Who is the bartender at the first bar against the left wall??? A girl with brown hair?

She was so nice, I was BEAT at the end of the night, and she let me sit on her bar....

Weak on my part, but very nice of her :heart:

next time I'm at Tempts when you are there Imma make you bounce around like a Mexican Jumpin bean with me :bounce:

Who is the bartender at the first bar against the left wall??? A girl with brown hair?

She was so nice, I was BEAT at the end of the night, and she let me sit on her bar....

Weak on my part, but very nice of her :heart:

annette she usually works at XS on Saturdays...we borrowed her last week :)

back to back Whitney, Deborah Cox and Veronica songs is about as enjoyable as bamboo shoots up my nail bed.

LMAO, exactly!!! That's when it got boring, once he started playing Whitney...I've had enough of that crackouted biotch...everything b4 that was GREAT!!!