Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps Classics.... Not Classic At All

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont even go there..... I've seen some of you CP big shots..... OHHHH yeah, you guys are fucken super cool.. Uggghhhhhh I'm on lots of pic at NJGUIDO yeah I'm so fucken cooll..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHa

Hillarious

What separates us 'CP big shots' from you? You post here, we post here...?

Thanks in advance for your response.

dont even go there..... I've seen some of you CP big shots..... OHHHH yeah, you guys are fucken super cool.. Uggghhhhhh I'm on lots of pic at NJGUIDO yeah I'm so fucken cooll..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHa

Hillarious

You've seen some of us CP big shots ??????

OMG stalker :aaah:

:heart: people throwing water

Is it just me or is this a new thing? For like 2 out of the last 3 weeks one of my friends has been wasted and threw water on people and almost got into fights both times (last sat I had to talk a couple of guys out of beating the crap out of him). In fact a few weeks ago I saw a post of someone that was pissed off at him (I could tell by the description). But as the night went on I noticed I kept getting water thrown on me, and I'd turn to look but couldn't see who it was. Then I realized I actually liked it cuz I was hot as hell. But I've never noticed this in tempts before. Anyway, just wondering if this is the a new thing, kinda like a replacement for napkin throwing.

p.s. Classics was awesome, Denny was on point :bounce:

Is it just me or is this a new thing? For like 2 out of the last 3 weeks one of my friends has been wasted and threw water on people and almost got into fights both times (last sat I had to talk a couple of guys out of beating the crap out of him). In fact a few weeks ago I saw a post of someone that was pissed off at him (I could tell by the description). But as the night went on I noticed I kept getting water thrown on me, and I'd turn to look but couldn't see who it was. Then I realized I actually liked it cuz I was hot as hell. But I've never noticed this in tempts before. Anyway, just wondering if this is the a new thing, kinda like a replacement for napkin throwing.

Tempts and water throwing goes back along way and should not be something that fights are started over!!!! It gets better when the bartenders start spraying the crowd with their water guns!!!!!

Slow your role ready........next time Ill leave your ass standing in line..........lol

J/k

anyway i enjoyed the night and he did play alot of classics from the past summers just maybe not what you liked...........also there are way too many songs and memories for a DJ to play in even two nights to make EVERYONE happy!!!!!

I did not make it out sunday my warrior status is weak as of late!!!!!

Also TEMPTS is spelled this way and not "Temps" or "Themps".....okay

ahem you have fallen a spot in the rankings mister....

ahem you have fallen a spot in the rankings mister....

Im so sorry but saturday night went too far into sunday for Heather and I to be the lovely couple that we are!!!!! Im getting way to old for this crap and its time for the youngster to take over!!!! IF THEY CAN!!!! They seem way too weak and need alot of schooling and I am not a good teacher!!!!!

Tempts and water throwing goes back along way and should not be something that fights are started over!!!! It gets better when the bartenders start spraying the crowd with their water guns!!!!!

I remember the water guns a few times last year, but don't remember everyone else throwing water - but then again I don' t remember quite a bit about tempts.

I agree it shouldn't be something fights are started over - someone needs to tell these guys.

I remember the water guns a few times last year, but don't remember everyone else throwing water - but then again I don' t remember quite a bit about tempts.

I agree it shouldn't be something fights are started over - someone needs to tell these guys.

One year the bouncer all had super-soakers and drenched the entire club---now that was sick!!!!! Cause you barely ever see those bouncers smile!!!!lol

The party is called "revisiting Summers Pasts" .... which for the ignorant people mean ... the "Temptations" hits from the past 6 summers or so. So whether you (ready2roll) think a song sucks or is not a classic is your opinion. But Everysong that he played on saturday night was a huge Temptations hit and he put the whole set together perfectly. I THINK HE RIPPED IT ...... and the vocals he played were awesome

whhhooaaaaa nothing replaces napkins throwing!!

btw I think brian1500 is the coolest.....denny was incredible BOTH Sat and Sun and if you think there was no energry in the place put down the jar and get out of the hole your in...

OMG your so painful...give it up already

dont worry about me....... I would rather give it up that keep on going to a place with shit music....... for some reason no one on CP got on and mentioned the saturday (july 3rd) ..... please make my day and tell me that the music was sick that night..... go ahead do it... I'll laugh in your face. You got to be fucken out of your mind.