Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday - Teo T Returns To XS!!

House Music All Night Long

This Friday @ Club XS

Teo T Rocks the Decks all night!

Everyone that been askin for Teo T back in XS....Heres your chance to hear him play there again.

Get down the shore friday and not worry bout traffic sat morning. Wake up down there and hit the beach early!

I know ill be down there so anyone going come say hello.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Friday @ Club XS

Everyone that been askin for Teo T back in XS....Heres your chance to hear him play there again.

Get down the shore friday and not worry bout traffic sat morning. Wake up down there and hit the beach early!

ttteeeeeooooooooo T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Friday @ Club XS

wait .. is he that guy on a flyer i saw?

lol....where have you been?????????????????????

Dont you remember???? I gave you a nudge this morning before i left!!! LOL

Actually,things are starting to calm down now. Ill be out on the 24th for the DJ thing at the greenroom then stopping by to see you.

Keep Aug 24th(sunday) open. Teo and Anthony Devito at the Surf club and we are going..Cant wait!!

Dont you remember???? I gave you a nudge this morning before i left!!! LOL

Actually,things are starting to calm down now. Ill be out on the 24th for the DJ thing at the greenroom then stopping by to see you.

Keep Aug 24th(sunday) open. Teo and Anthony Devito at the Surf club and we are going..Cant wait!!

Yoooo! HOLLAAA

Whats up my friend?? Congrats on being back at Deko. Im sure that night will be a success.

Thank you very much sir.

I know you dont come out that much anymore but im gonna need your attendance at this party. This party means so much to me cause its a night of all real house, no bullshit. The house scene in jersey needs something like this and i hope all the true house heads realize this is an opportunity to do something about the decline of house.

Offering everyone free admision before 11pm also. AND im gonna run a drink special at the downstairs bar till 12.

Hope to see you soon.