Clubplanet Nightlife Community

private messages: foa admins

lrcn

what is up with them. i got an email saying i have a new private message so i come to check and there isn't anything in my inbox.

sinrider, just send me an email. :)

I wanted to ya an email but I got this:

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

I just basically wanted to say I love your Frisky mix. I burned a copy and have it playing in my car. Good track selections. Was also going to ask you what you charge for a night of spinning. That's it. :beer:

right on. i normally just ask for $50 and some drink tickets with some spots on the guestlist for friends. depending on how long you'd want me to spin then maybe the $ would go up a little. btw, you can reach be through my website http://www.djlrcn.com my email address is there, and i have a forum. i can be reached through that as well. thanks for the kind words, i think i'm going to re-record that mix because i'm not to happy with a few mixes. :)