Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Live House Music Stream @ 6:30pm !

Tonight, July 14th :

Live House Music Stream starting @ 6:30pm tonight and ending around 10:30pm. This evening will be an all House Music set, a mix of mostly new music with some classics mixed up in it as well. If u got any requests or comments u can hit me up anytime during the show by using Instant Messenger at the Screename : "TurnTableTerrors"

Hope youll all be joining me tonight ...

click below at 6:30pm ...

http://*************.com:8080/ramgen/encoder/turntableterror.rm

Coming Next Wednesday Night : An all-new live HIP HOP stream !

Also, this weekend ...

Friday, July 16th :

~ GoT SouL @ ABAYA presents a Birthday Bash for Bobby C. w/ DJ's James Ayalon & Speshl J ~

Following the impressive debut of Louie Corralles last Friday Night, the "GoT SouL" crew at Abaya welcomes u back for yet another week of Banging music & a Hot Crowd, as always. This Friday, the East Village's favorite lounge/nightspot brings you yet another great party. Friday Night, ill be back behind the turntables bringing u a mix of funky house music, with a dose of classics, hip hop and soul. Joining me this week, will be my good friend and extremely talented DJ Speshl J, also known as Justin on occasion, lol. This week we will also be celebrating the 25th bday of our good friend Bobby C. so expect nothing less than a wild party guaranteed to keep u dancing til u walk out the front door. So if u have yet to experience Got Soul @ Abaya on Fridays, come see for yourself why this weekly jam has been the hottest Fri. night party in NYC for the past 16 + months and u def. dont wanna miss this Friday's Big Bash !

Drink Special : Abaya's Famous Slammin' Apple Martini's For Just $6 All Night Long !

Abaya is located @ 244 East Houston St (Between Ave A & B)

As always there is NEVER a cover at Abaya ... 21+ to get in and doors open 10pm…

Just tell the Doormen Jamar & Newman you are there to see me & Justin spin or ur there for Bobby's Bday party.

Enjoy tonight's show and see u all fri. night ! - JAMES :)