• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What makes A "man" GAY....

"If he wants me to use a strap-On" Now thats Gay" :laugh:

"using a speedo to go to the beach"

I guess what makes a man gay is having sex with other men...

...but those two things are pretty gay and I would question any guys masculinity who takes it up the ass (even if it is his gf with a strap-on) or wears a speedo. :ghey:

This is a very touchy subject open to lots of interpretation. In my honest opinion, the slightest question of a male's masculinity should be a tell-tale sign of homosexuality.

Basically that throws up a red flag for the entire Miami board contigent.

:D

This is a very touchy subject open to lots of interpretation. In my honest opinion, the slightest question of a male's masculinity should be a tell-tale sign of homosexuality.

...lmfao...

What makes A "man" GAY....

"using a speedo to go to the beach"

That's not true ....maybe in Pruedish america is a speedo considered Gay ....but in many parts of the world it's the norm .

I used to wear em always , even though nowadays not as much .

That's not true ....maybe in Pruedish america is a speedo considered Gay ....but in many parts of the world it's the norm .

I used to wear em always , even though nowadays not as much .

....what happened?...did you plump up?...or simply realized how gay they really are...;)

....what happened?...did you plump up?...or simply realized how gay they really are...;)

na man , im 6'3 220lbs and in good shape ...i got nothing to hide ....but i guess I simply adapted to the US way of life and hence don't use em too much .

lol... while your questioning our sexuality, we will be fucking your girl till she can't remember her name, yet alone yours!!

;)

:laugh: that was some funny shit :laugh:

but what i find funnier is that you are the 1st to always jump into any thread that has to do with homos or fags in it 1st !! now thats funny shit !! and whats even funnier is that you are always the 1st to hate on any guy that posts his picture or anything on here.. whats the matter ? low self esteem ? and all the chicks are whores cause they like this and they like that ? dude , you are the biggest closet homo on this board :laugh: NOW THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT !! LMAO

ill tell you what , a few of us are gonna be in jersey soon why dont you come by and show us how many hott bitches you have or can pick up .. and at the same time we can see who are the bigger homos... you ? or us miami people ;) BITCH !! i dont have shit against homos btw ... so if you are one which im sure its ok , we will still let you come hang with us with your boyfriend if ya want .. just stay atleast 2 feet from me ;)