Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess Who's Birthday It IS This Friday 7/16?!?!?

alex90028

Yeah ! YEah!

It's my birthday!!!! And the nice people over at Joya gave me there VIP Room for the Night (guess they dont know what will be coming to them!!!lol)

So, lets make this the biggest , baddest party of the Week!!!!

We will start early with an open vodka bar from 9-10 PM in the VIP Room, you will of course have access to it as my guest, aswell as thruout the rest of the club.

I will ask my favorite house dj's to spinn in the VIP Room and there will be Hip Hop upstairs in the Mainroom!

Girls will be free on my list until 11 PM, $10 After, Guys will be free until 10 PM/$10-Half Price After!

Just e-mail me with Joya Fri in the Subjectline to alexinla03@yahoo.com

b4 6 PM On Friday!

Weyes, Shortyyyyyy, I hope I will see you there and everyone else who would like to come!!!

alex

http://www.alexinla.com

p..s

this is beverly hills, so you have to dress a little nicer than at spundae, but not a lot , lol, basically no hats, no gym shoes, but that's it!

Hey,

this Messageboard did not work, please Weyes, take off the other threads, when i clicked on submit, it did not go thru, not sure what was wrong with this board

And for lrcn if you would know me, you would know I am not a spammer, never am , never will!

There are enough people on here you can acuse of spamming, caugh caugh, I want name names, but I am not one of them, this is a genuine invitation, that's it! :gang:

Hey,

this Messageboard did not work, please Weyes, take off the other threads, when i clicked on submit, it did not go thru, not sure what was wrong with this board...

i took off the other ones; no problem :) . just click it once - sometimes it takes a long time, but it registers. it sucks, but there's no way to avoid that right now. sorry!
...There are enough people on here you can acuse of spamming, caugh caugh, I want name names, but I am not one of them...
;) i hear ya :laugh: ! no naming necessary!

and i wish i could come, alex; my mom and aunt are visiting from back east and i have to host them for the four days they're here. we will meet one of these days! if not sooner, i know i'll see you at digweed in september, right?

• 2 weeks later...