Clubplanet Nightlife Community

watsup ny

Wats going on guys... I jsut got out of boot camp, and i am stuck out here in my a school, i jsut figured i would stop by see how everyone is doing, see if bugout is still gay... you know the usual.

I might be making a return to this board, but not to ny, till christmas at least. But if anyone knows anything about the scene out here in chicago please let me know, bc i am getting off this base for the first time in a few months this coming weekend and i want to live it up...

hey whats up?

Never been to Chicago...so I cant help you....

but it would be nice if you return to the board....its nice to see an old-skool face around here :)

i never really agree with you much but yeah it is good to see exit back... this board is wiggedy whack nowadays...

exit... try checking out bad boy bill... since he's fromc hicago he probably spins every weekend.. check out his site... i think it's badboybill dot com

Wats going on guys... I jsut got out of boot camp, and i am stuck out here in my a school, i jsut figured i would stop by see how everyone is doing, see if bugout is still gay... you know the usual.

I might be making a return to this board, but not to ny, till christmas at least. But if anyone knows anything about the scene out here in chicago please let me know, bc i am getting off this base for the first time in a few months this coming weekend and i want to live it up...

You at the Naval academy out there Chicago? If thats the case that where my friend Jon is. He just finished up boot camp himself.

hm...is that so? Just out of curiosity...on what matters? :)

well... mainly you being into techno and not being fond of trance dj's while i am into trance and am not very fond of techno dj's or raves for that matter... no biggie..

ahaha...whats up fag. How's life in the military? Better or worse than Staten Island?

well... mainly you being into techno and not being fond of trance dj's while i am into trance and am not very fond of techno dj's or raves for that matter... no biggie..

ahhh....I gotcha....but, even though I much rather listen to techno, I still go to a lot of trance events and enjoy myself ;-)