Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the WORST reality tv show?

weyes

what do you think was/is the WORST reality tv show?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think was/is the WORST reality tv show?

• average joe (1 or 2)
    • the bachelor/bachelorette
    • big brother (any year)
    • joe millionaire
    • the littlest groom
    • the real world (any year)
    • road rules (any year)
    • survivor (any year)
    • who wants to marry a millionaire?
    • other

my roommate is engrossed in "big brother 5," which is on 3 nights a week. it's crazy to me that he's devoting 3 hours on 3 different nights to these drama kings and queens...

but it also makes me wonder why he likes this one so much more than the rest. and reality tv is pretty popular, even though i find it painful to watch.

but what do you guys think was/is the worst reality tv show ever?

[and the shows i nominate include any year of the show]

I loved the swan !!! I am glad it was not one of the choices... I almost applied to be on it...
man, i forgot about "the swan"; that was one sick show :( . they took these women with no self-esteem, gave them multiple plastic surgeries, then judged them much further than i'm sure they ever were before that. for all but that one winner: how do you feel when you've had a breast enlargement, a tummy tuck, lipo on your thighs, a nose job, an eye lift, and butt implants (way too many surgeries!), and then people tell you you're not good enough?

the "before" videos/pictures were (as they usually are in these situations) taken of the women looking like they just woke up. their hair is rumpled and frizzy and all over the place, no makeup (which translates as bad on tv), bad lighting, and they're frowning. of course, they're gonna look a lot worse than they really do in everyday life. i think these women just needed a makeover and some self-love, that's all. and i think it is really sad both that someone saw fit to indulge these women and to promote the idea that that was the best answer.

it's a good thing you didn't go on, lbell; i hope you were kidding!