Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things you most Hate

*Don't you hate people on the TRAINs......GRRR :splat:

They are so slow...they cut you when you are walking.....And they dont know how to walk..... hait it...... "I have to deal with this every morning" :(

* Slow People

*People who talk shit about you and don't have the balls to tell you in your face.

Hmmm I'll think for some more :laugh:

Carry On...

...girls that say they wax everything but wont prove it...

oh

and

...people that walk everywhere with their headsets on and are usually on the phone...esp the ones on line with me at the chinese place in the mall and are holding me up from enjoying my bbq chix and lo mein....

*Don't you hate people on the TRAINs......GRRR :splat:

They are so slow...they cut you when you are walking.....And they dont know how to walk

:mad::mad:

I hate being stuck in traffic for no reason.

I hate rubberneckers.

I hate people who think they know what they are talkin about, but really have no idea.

I hate the Boston Red Sox :)

when people leave cell phones, water bottles, and towels on benches/equipment that they're not using at the gym.........

people who sit and stare into space or bullshit with friends while i am waiting for the equipment......

:mad::mad:

I hate being stuck in traffic for no reason.

I hate rubberneckers.

I hate people who think they know what they are talkin about, but really have no idea.

I hate the Boston Red Sox :)

all of those are fantastic things to hate ESPECIALLLYYYYY rubberneckers

i hate takin the 7 train

Oh man the 7 train sucks so much ass...Old ass train theres like 10000 stops in Queens. It takes so fuckin long...

I hate when I'm at work and people call me for assistance and when I get to their desk they arent there...Then they bitch about it. I wana break their fucking teeth when they complain. :mad::splat:

i take the exp but i still hate it!

i also hate when everyone asks me where this person is and that person, what do i look like everyone's personal assistant?

Oh man the 7 train sucks so much ass...Old ass train theres like 10000 stops in Queens. It takes so fuckin long...

I hate when I'm at work and people call me for assistance and when I get to their desk they arent there...Then they bitch about it. I wana break their fucking teeth when they complain. :mad::splat: