Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies Did You Say CELLULITE?

OK sorry u dont understand let me try and explain what i have learned so far 90% of all my clients are super satisfied its just session after session.

There is nothing in the world that removes cellulite what we can is REDUCE the appearance of unsightly CELLULITE helps even more when its Fairly new stretch marks or cellulite then there is a 80% chance that it can be removed!

check out the website to my machine it will explain a bit more what it can do and what it has that MOST of these machine in the market cant give to you ULTRASONIC Wavs and its not ENDERMOLOGIE its DERMOSONIC its only 14,000 dollars more then those simple 40 min session machines but who am i to say believe all this all i can do is do it and make you see for yourself!

Always

Mario Calegari

• 4 weeks later...

Hey whats up i think i saw that also!

The machine can only HELP reduce but what if you dont eat,drink,excersise right ? It wont work of course the machine does not do miracles it helps REDUCE cellulite and other marks i have owned my Salon for 3 years now and thank god i have 30 very happy customers that love the machine and still come back for there sessions, but the person itself has to help out also when not in the spa good meals alot of water and proper workouts can help even more!!!!!!

Always

Mario Calegari

Avon's Cellu-Sculpt guarantees to reduce to appearance of cellulite and in certain cases it works... if you have 3 dimples on your ass, use this stuff and they will be gone (the only catch is you gotta keep using it), if you have a behind that looks like cottage cheese... i don't think this would work very well