Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How To Set Up A 3 Some W/no Strings Attached

DJ DADDY DRE

first you find girl #1. must already be bi and ready to go along with a no strings attached 3some. then you and girl #1 go out together and pick out girl #2. hopefully girl #1 is really hot so that will help your chances. once you find a ready and willing girl #2, give them both some ecstacy. foolproof plan, works every time :biggrin:

have any plans this weekend :love2:

Not that i know all about this shit.. but, hooked up with a girl, sex relationship thing i call her once a week and she calls me once a week.. okay sometimes more.. but its kind of a deal we have to keep things goin.

Anyway, she tells me her and a friend fool around time to time, i later find out she has two girls that she hangs out with.. She tells me she wants to bring one over, one has refused compeletly saying not into that and the other one well... i experienced my first threesome, works out nice when the girls know eachother. :comit:

Not that i know all about this shit.. but, hooked up with a girl, sex relationship thing i call her once a week and she calls me once a week.. okay sometimes more.. but its kind of a deal we have to keep things goin.

Anyway, she tells me her and a friend fool around time to time, i later find out she has two girls that she hangs out with.. She tells me she wants to bring one over, one has refused compeletly saying not into that and the other one well... i experienced my first threesome, works out nice when the girls know eachother. :comit:

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

was it a celebration or what!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!:D

The best threesomes are those that are flirted about for a few weeks before and then completely unplanned when they happen. That way the seed has already been planted in everyones mind and they can deal with any issues they might have before it actually occurs.

The best threesomes are those that are flirted about for a few weeks before and then completely unplanned when they happen. That way the seed has already been planted in everyones mind and they can deal with any issues they might have before it actually occurs.

where can i purchase any more of these 3some seeds u speak of!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:D

where can i purchase any more of these 3some seeds u speak of!?!?!?!?!?!?!?:D

Crobar for Edgar V?

or maybe a little place we like to call "FLIPTONIAAA"?

Just an idea, let me know if you find a good place.

:D :D :D

Guest gabo
Crobar for Edgar V?

or maybe a little place we like to call "FLIPTONIAAA"?

Just an idea, let me know if you find a good place.

:D :D :D

I wish there were more hoes like you up here!

Search the internet - there are plenty of kinky sites around there to unite people with similar fantasies... just make sure you double bag it...

This is true, one of my friends has a threesome like every weekend with people he's met online. It can def be planned in advance. However most of the time its couples I'm not sure if thats what your looking for. You can also try going to a swingers club, there's one in philly that has a party every weekend.