Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WORLD ..... in astoria ...

anybody here about this place ... its called World and its in Astoria ... .. it has nothing to do with thye wwf ... its a pretty cool i stoppesd by to see my friend there last night ... no dancing

but a nice place to lounge out ... shrarp looking joint and attractive crowd ( kinda)

not to mention teh bartender was a gift from heaven ... absolutely beautiful and a real sweetheart .... if ya have a chance stop by and check it out for a drink ...

has anyone else been there yetor plan on going ??? let me know !....

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

went there this past Sat....very pretty place...very Greek (greek musik, greek poeple)....a nice place to stop by for a drink b4 City....wouldnt spend my night there....

yeah it is very greek ... the music was a lil mixed last nigth .. it wasnt that crowded being a sunday nigth but it was cool .. fun peopel dancing on the bar and shit , throwing napkins all over the place ... greek people know how to party .... i thinki might stop in there on friday nightif i dont have to work ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif