Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend plans?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe i should go to crobar........i was getting hit on by this hot milf when i went to see boris last time. i just didnt really like his set tho.....hes usualy more on point when he spins.....musta been too much yayo that time.

hmm...{changes mind about wearing a skirt wants to keep socks dry}

:tongue:

hmm...{changes mind about wearing a skirt wants to keep socks dry}

:tongue:

:funny:

nah i really cant go ANYWHERE this weekend. i gotta stay on a budget. i have madd bills to pay. As i discussed with solbeam on a previous date....im trying to cut back on my vinyl addiction. i spent $500 on music this month :splat: . This is not helping my situation :(

$500 sheesh :shakeshead:

NYB im not sure if its stilletoes or not im pretty sure you could rock some diesels

i gotta stay ontop of the game and get the hot shit ma......white lables arent cheap... :half:

hate spinning cd's too, which add's the the spending :(

i gotta stay ontop of the game and get the hot shit ma......white lables arent cheap... :half:

hate spinning cd's too, which add's the the spending :(

yah i feel that man, i haven't bought a record in a month or more. Shit gets expensive.

i'm going tonight to that disco shit just cuz its free before 11, then headin on over to some other bar lounge thing downtown to meet up with some other cats just to chills. im so broke is not even funny, blah.

tiiiiiiight, when?

they asked me if i wanna do the party next week on thrusday! :eek:

i dont have enuff time to promote it tho

and thats the night before second nature which is gunna leave me TOASTED.

i work on that friday i cant take the day off :( i gotta talk with then to see if they will give me august

maybe i should go to crobar........i was getting hit on by this hot milf when i went to see boris last time. i just didnt really like his set tho.....hes usualy more on point when he spins.....musta been too much yayo that time.

it's supposed to be classics night...should be good. :bounce: