Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just wanted to say....

It is really nice talking to a group of people who can voice their opinions without acting like a twelve year old child. I was talking to my boss the other day about who I was going to vote for and another co worker walked in. When I said that I was leaning toward Gore and most of the people around my age that I had talked to were doing the same she said it was due to our inexperience of life and immaturity. I was so upset that someone actually had the nerve to say that to me. If you want someone to change their mind about who to vote for don't be rude or pushy. You have to stay open to their opinion and hope that they are open to yours. At this point in our lives most of us know what we think is right and wrong and what we beleive in, but stay open minded, and damnit don't tell someone that they are voting who they are voting for because of a charater flaw, that isn't going to change anyone's mind.

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

i found that a lot of the more "mature" people feel threatened by our generations independence... i think they just can't believe they are getting closer & closer to being shoved into an 'old folks home' by their kids. biggrin.gif

------------------

Have A Nice Day!

Smiley-13.gif

It's really cool, to talk about club related issues, with people that share the passion for the music and for the whole clubbin experience. I always thought I was a little weird when I planned a night at Twilo from the week before, and couldn't get my mind off of the thought for the whole week. It's pretty cool to find people who feel the same way!! there is a PVD meet-up thread goin on 7 days before it happens!!! And everyone is as desperate as I am!! hehehehehe That's awesome!!! Where else in the world can u meet people like that?!!? cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"