Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are you paranoid that your freinds dont like you?

notallthere444

....one more reason not to have any friends....it's all about me and me alone......

I don't know if your joking but you have no idea how much i think about this and this strong desire i have to segregate myself from my gf, my friend's everyone. If i have no one, I will never be let down, i will never lose anyone i will never be disappointed. You know that saying better to have loved and lost?

No nothing is worse then the pain that brings of loosing a person or being let down. I want to move to the woods and live in a cabin and paint the windows black.

I don't know if your joking but you have no idea how much i think about this and this strong desire i have to segregate myself from my gf, my friend's everyone. If i have no one, I will never be let down, i will never lose anyone i will never be disappointed. You know that saying better to have loved and lost?

No nothing is worse then the pain that brings of loosing a person or being let down. I want to move to the woods and live in a cabin and paint the windows black.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yikes.....the funny thing is i can rationalize what ur saying....makes sense....but its a lonely living....but if thats what u think fits u better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...i was mostly joking....but as with flip, i understand your thought process...to an extent, it's buddhist like....detachment and isolation are not uncommon ways of thinking and living...the essence of it in my book would be this: if you are not getting the gratification, enjoyment, and other positives from having friends to counterbalance the negative, if not over ride it, than perhaps you're right - you should be alone....

...i was mostly joking....but as with flip, i understand your thought process...to an extent, it's buddhist like....detachment and isolation are not uncommon ways of thinking and living...the essence of it in my book would be this: if you are not getting the gratification, enjoyment, and other positives from having friends to counterbalance the negative, if not over ride it, than perhaps you're right - you should be alone....

accepting and learning from the pain that goes with living is also a big part of buddhism ... running away from it is not!!!!!!

accepting and learning from the pain that goes with living is also a big part of buddhism ... running away from it is not!!!!!!

....perhaps the lesson for him is to walk away....with knowledge...it does not sound like he's running away in ignorance...

nah i know for a fact the ppl i'm close with like me, they seen my good n bad n we all been through tough shit together.

I dunno man, maybe you are just being paranoid but if you feel that way, you sure you haven't been a dick or something to em or what not? Think about it, cuz sounds like is just you man, if they chillin with you is cuz they dig your company so i'm sure it's all good.

....perhaps the lesson for him is to walk away....with knowledge...it does not sound like he's running away in ignorance...

but you have to keep learning, and you have to take risks to get rewards!!!!! walking away from a particular situation can be wise, but not walking away from everything!!!! pain is a big part of living and learning and growing. i know what it's like to want to push everyone away- it's exactly what i did after my dad died. you think it will make things easier, because you think if you will lose everyone eventually anyway it's safer to just not let anyone in to begin with. after a hell of a lot of therapy i realized i couldn't deprive myself of those kind of connections. it's the hardest part of life, but it is also what makes living worthwhile.

...well two things come to mind.....one is that what goes for you does not go for everyone....why should he take risks if the majority of the time he loses and is not rewarded - and i hit that point in my initial response.....i agree with most of what youre saying to some degree - but that's me......i love what people have to offer - both good and bad....they make you feel......some people would rather be numb......some people can not take the pain on a regular basis.....either way, it's their choice to make.....in my own life, i am grateful for the family and friends that i have...in that respect, i consider myself blessed....

i have been through many ruff situations and twists and turns, I have been let down and i have let down. Just like everyone else, I am not special everyone lives in there own worst hell, Like fight club says "You are not a beautiful and unique snow flake, we are all part of the same compost heap" People have been there for me, Actually i have more friends that seem to care about me and take care of me then ever before , it is what i always wanted. This may be where my paranoia lyes because now that i have what i think i always wanted i feel like its all some sort of sick game and I'm constantly asking for reassurance from the people around me if they really like me, If i annoy them, If they don't mind me hanging out by them and so on, I really am starting to make myself sick by acting like this,> I just want to stop.

i have been through many ruff situations and twists and turns, I have been let down and i have let down. Just like everyone else, I am not special everyone lives in there own worst hell, Like fight club says "You are not a beautiful and unique snow flake, we are all part of the same compost heap" People have been there for me, Actually i have more friends that seem to care about me and take care of me then ever before , it is what i always wanted. This may be where my paranoia lyes because now that i have what i think i always wanted i feel like its all some sort of sick game and I'm constantly asking for reassurance from the people around me if they really like me, If i annoy them, If they don't mind me hanging out by them and so on, I really am starting to make myself sick by acting like this,> I just want to stop.

when u really want to stop....u just will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!